Chapter One - A New Start

KRISTAL'S POV

I was saying just about to say good bye to my Dad as the woman on the over head speaker called out 'Passengers to Heathrow please board the plane. Flight is due to set of at 12PM.'

I turned to my dad and we had a big hug to say good bye.

'Promise you'll ring as soon as you get to London babe?' my Dad asked me as his eyes teared up.

'Of course i will Dad,' i said giving him one last hug before boarding the plane.

I was about to get on the plane when i turned around to see my Dad stood at the exit waving at me. I waved back and i could see he was crying. I shed i little tear as i took my seat on the plane; knowing i wouldn't see my Dad for a very long time.

KRISTAL'S DAD'S POV

I couldn't believe i had to say good bye to my baby girl. Atleast i knew that she would be better off living with her Mom and big Brother, Louis. I waved at her before she took her seat on the plane and she gave me one last wave back. I had tears rolling down my face and i could see Kristal had too. I waited for the plane to take off and as it did i gave one last look at the plane before walking away....

LOUIS' POV

I was really excited to see my little sister again.I haven't seen her since she was about four or five. My Mom and I had gone down to the department store to get Kristal a few things for her bedroom which had blue walls and football curtains from when i was a little kid. I helped my mum pick the paint and the furniture for her bedroom and then we went home to decorate her room. She wasn't going to be here until tomorrow so we had loads of time to do everything.

I was so happy, i couldn't wait to see my little sis again!