Come

It's been five years, I'm now 17. I've finally come back to Gravity Falls, I've come home. Everything looks repaired, only a small bit of damage done by Weirdmageddon remains. I just arrived off the bus and decided to walk through the woods before going to the shack. I've been walking for 10 minutes or so when I came across a clearing.

His clearing

I walk farther into the clearing so I can see him. "So they've found you huh?" I ask, knowing I will get no reply but do so only to feel better. Like he can hear me and answer, even if I can't hear it. I walk closer to him. "Probably shook your hand, took pictures over your... dead body." I said, my voice cracking when I called him dead. Tears were threatening to fall out, but I know he would want me to stay strong. To be happy, that's all he ever wanted for me. But how can I be happy when he's gone.

"Pathetic." I spit out venomously, all my anger and pain thrown out in one word. Nobody else would care, not for him. They never bothered to try and see the real him. They never got to know how funny and sweet he is....was. They would call me crazy, say he brainwashed me or put me under a spell, but I know he would never even think about that. Not even my own family had sympathy for the heartbreak, the loss, I was going through. They called it shock, said I was traumatized or scarred. In a way they were right, just wrong about what.

My mind left to a memory of me and him. I was walking through the woods, just exploring like usual. I had stumbled upon a nice clearing where the sun shone down without being blocked by the trees. I looked around in awe, walking and slowly spinning to get a full view. When turned all the way around, I saw a man. He was tall and wore fancy clothing. He had a black and gold tailcoat with a white button-up underneath and black dress pants. He wore a black tie, nice black leather shoes, a cane, and a top hat precariously tilted to look like one wrong move and it would fall. He had black and gold hair, a glowing gold eye with an eye patch over the other, and tanned skin. I froze in shock, scared to move because of his sudden appearance. He lifted my hand with his to his lips, like a gentleman would for a lady in the 1800's.

"Care to make a deal, Pinetree~?"

I was back to reality. In relation to that memory I stuck my hand carefully in his, almost scared he would crumble if I held on to tight. The memory continued, back to the first time he did this to me. He took my twelve year old left hand and pulled back, extending it as far as both our arms could go. In reality I twirled myself into his arms, he couldn't do his part, but I made up for it. When I twirled, my arm twisted making it so that my left arm was across my body to the right in his right hand. I went back to the memory, when he was there to do his part. He suddenly pulled on my arm, making me go flying into his with his right arm bent because mine were short and his left extended to hold his cane, I was in the same position as I was now. I came back to reality, turning my head to look at him longingly even if he was now stone with cracks scattered over his body.

"The sky is incredibly blue today, Bill." I said ina whisper, like I was trying not to let anyone else hear us in this empty clearing except for us.

"White clouds, clean air, birds are singing..." I continued, like I was actually talking to him.

"Peace and quiet, just for you..." I tried, my voice breaking with emotion.

"I would do anything to live like this..." I said, looking at the sky as if he was too, silently adding 'with you' to the end of my incomplete sentence.

I leaned into his stone chest, wishing more than anything that it would warm and he'd envelope me with his arms once more. I breathely chuckled "It's funny how...obsessing I am over a demon like you." I never said demon in a bad way once I knew who he actually was. It was just what he was, a demon who was not like everybody said, he was not evil but nice, funny, and caring. "I have no excuses for that..." I say, meaning how I give a bull excuse to my family about why I obsess over him when there really is none, no good excuse.

"You were the only one to know about my fear and sorrow." I say, my head hung and eyes closed.

I swear I could feel the air around me shift, molding over me like it was giving me a hug. I could feel it's sadness and regret and it's longing.

I lost it

I started to cry. I tried to wipe them away but they flowed down my face like two rivers coming from my eyes. I turned around and hugged his statue body, sobbing into his stone shoulder. I could feel the air move around me again, like it was trying to comfort me. I could here a faint sound, almost like wind whooshing by your ear but I knew that wasn't it. I knew it was the sound of someone going 'shhhh...' to calm another down. This made me cry harder into the stone. Even when I stopped crying, I never wanted to let go of it. I sucked in breaths of air and wished I had some water, but I never wanted to leave his side again, stone or not. I couldn't leave, not when I knew the reason I came into this clearing. I had heard something as soon as the bus left,

"Come to me Pinetree~" was whispered to me through the wind.

And so I came to him

(1031 words)

You know whats the worst feeling ever to me as of right now?

It's the feeling of wanting so desperately to cry. Your throat swells slightly, like after you cry but less intense, your eyes sting from them tearing up but they never fell.

That's how I feel right now and every other time I watch that damn video! I love that video so much but that beginning and the song is so much sadness. So much I found that version of the song and put it in my 'Feels' playlist, I love the song but it reminds me of that comic and I sing it when I have a bad day.

I love and hate that comic too, because it's a beautiful Billdip comic but its so damn sad and every time I see just a small bit of it I start to sing the sad song in my head.

So, @_Storyshift_Chara_ here is my one shot and here is the tag. I hope you liked it and I can't wait until you can find the time to make yours. I ended it there, but I want to see something different in yours. Maybe you could make something happen at the end, like a sadder ending then this or a happy ending? Those are just suggestions, you don't have to if you don't want to.

I sorry if any of you got feels, I did too.

Peace and Love and Sadness, Not-So-Fantastic Faye