Chapter 1

Miley's POV

It's Monday. Great, School. I thought as i woke up, stretching, making these odd dinosaur noises, i never get them noises, but oh well. I slowly got up off my bed, rubbed my face with my hands just when my phone started ringing. "Hello?" i asked with a croaky voice. "MILEY PICKING YOU UP IN 35... BE READY BITCH" yelled Tori. Tori is my best friend, we have know each other since we was 3 years old, we have never really fallen out, we are always there for each other when needed, words can't describe the love i have for this girl, shes mad but i love her!

"Toriiiii! its half 7, I'm still asleep" i whined "well you better get yo arse up cause you just wasted 2 minutes girl! see you in 33 minutes exactly!" And when she says exactly she means exactly! This girl is beyond mad with time keeping! "Yeah yeah see you then Tori" i muttered before going over to the wardrobe to grab a pair of white skinny jeans, black tank, and some underwear before sighing and going into the bathroom to grab a shower.

After my shower i feel much more refreshed and wide awake, i straighten my hair quickly, grab my purse and run downstairs to be greeted by my mom. "Hey sweetie" my mom said "Hey mom, you gotta apple around here?" i said while giving her a hug and walking into the kitchen. "Yeah baby, here" she said tossing me one. "Cheers mom, i gotta rush Tori will be waiting" i said biting into the apple. "Okay, have a nice day at school baby" She said waving me off. "I will, laters, love you!" i shouted walking out the front door. "Love you too" she called back.

I shut the front door and checked my phone 08:05 it read and right on cue Tori pulled up, beeping the horn, i walked over to the car and got in. "Hey Tori!" i said while getting in and shutting the door. "whats up?" i asked when i saw her face. "Miley! we gotta problem, a big one!" she said turning to look at me with worry on her face. "Tori?! whats the matter, you're worrying me now" i said turning to face her too. "Ok so you know the Virginity Breakers?" she asked.

How could i not know them, basically the Virginity Breakers are the most popluar boys in school. They are a group of boys, 8 to be exact! i know a lot right?! Anyway they go round praying on Virgins, buttering them up with the sweet talk until they finally get into their pants and take their virginity. They don't care how long it takes! Then once that happens, they dump them like a bit of shit on the bottom on their shoe. Its horrible! They're horrible! But what could they want with me? Yes i am a virgin but they never talk to me! Let alone look at me!

Worryingly i turned my attention back to Tori. "Yeah i know them" i said trying to keep calm. "Well Miley they found out you was still a virgin" What!!! how did they know that! I'm not exactly popular at school, i keep myself to myself, no one really knows anything about me being as i don't really talk to anyone and they don't talk to me.

"How did they know that?!" I yelled at Tori instantly regretting it, i mean this wasn't her fault, she would never do anything like that. Would she?

"Miley! They know everyone in the school! remember last term when you had that fight with that bitch over her calling you a slut and you blurted it out" she yelled back. "Oh yeah, Tori I'm so sorry i didn't mean for it to come across as if i was blaming you! So thats how it got out! I'm gonna kick that bitch into next year!" I said slightly going a bit red with anger. Laughing a little Tori said "Yeah ok good one" "Tori where was you going with all this?" i said hoping it was all some sick joke.

"Miley..... I'm sorry, but you're their next victim" and with that i just froze.

AYYYYY BACCCKKK PEEPS AFTER 3 YEARS! anyway i just redone the whole thing as i got a new, better idea now! not sure how often the updates will be as i have other stories in mind as well! But yeah its good to be back! haha! laters! love you all!