can you help?

*Your pov*
"Hey guys" I waved to them as I opened the front door. They all walked in and sat down. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" "Besides myself I'll take a coke!" Cuphead said. This made everyone laugh. Me? I almost dropped the coke I was laughing so hard. When everyone was done laughing I handed it to him."anyone else? "Me!" "Ok bendy what do you want?" I smiled at him "you~" Bendy said. Cuphead almosed choked on his drink but he kept his cool. Me... my whole face turned red as everyone chuckled except cuphead and me. "Acctually I want the same as Cuphead..." "ok" I grabbed the coke and tossed it to him "thanks! Your the girl!" We all then told funny stories and jokes. Then all of a sudden their was a very heavy knock on the door. Me and cuphead exchanged glances. He got up and gestured me to come with. He saw who it was through the window and groweled. He then put his arm around you and walked to the front door. You weren't going to question it because he was angr- no furious. He opened the door as calmly as possible. "What do you want nick?!" He said nick with venom in his voice. "This..." He balled his fist and punched me in the face sending me flying.

*Cupheads pov*
That son of a bitch! He just punched
y/n! I shot him and then ran  to y/n. "Shit! Are you ok?" I helped her up. "Y-yeah I think... im gonna go to sleep" and then she wobbled up the stairs.

*Hey guys what's up? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to check out my friends books as well at  XMad_DogX. Thanks for reading and byeeee!*