A Strange meeting

"Christa give it back!" Cried a  very flustered girl named Ana. Ana was chasing Christa around the house as  a very amused Naely watched. "Never!" Exclaimed Christa as Ana had already taken a hold of her. "Alright break it up you two." Naely whispered under her breath as she tried to hold back a fuming Ana from clawing Christa's eyes out for (screaming) reading  her diary out loud. "I never knew you liked Leo in that way Ana!" Wheezed out Christa from her fit of laughter. Ana oy grunted as she sat back down grabbing her diary back. "I do not like him in that way Christina."
"That's not what you wrote last night!"
"Ugh"
"Don't worry neither of us will tell uncle Stan about this, right Christa?"
"Yup!"
Ana let out a sigh of relief.
"So who's up for ice cream?"
Asked Naely. She was always the nicest one out the group. The most innocent. Never hurt anyone in her life. She's such a sweet girl, but she has to learn to stand up to herself and not get stomped on. Christa on the other hand- despite being the shortest one- had the most spunk. She was always up for a fight. That girl can pack a punch. Ana is quite strong too. She's definitely one of the strongest in the group. She's also the most honest one.  Her parents don't even have to ask if she's telling the truth or not, because they already know. Leo is also quite the goody two shoes, he loves to have fun, but everything has it's limits, he may look threatening, but he's just a big softie. His sister is the real deal though. She's the one who mostly is looking for a fight with anyine who insults her friends, she's really loyal too.

"Hello everybody!" came a dramatic voice from down stairs. Richie.
"Will you stop, you don't know if they're asleep!" Said an alarmed voice.
"Well they're gonna thank us when we show the how much pizza we brought.
At the last word everyone was running down the stairs, stumbling to see who would get to the pizza first.
"I told you Ed's"
"Oh shut up!" said Eddie slapping his husbands arm.
"daddy!!" Exclaimed Christa as she jumped into Richie's arms.
"You're sixteen Christa, almost seventeen, I don't think I can carry you anymore."
"Wow not even a hello. I'm gonna go to my other daddy now." Huffed Christa, as Richie just chuckled.
"Hey dad!"
"Hi sweetheart, how was your day?"
"It went great!"
"yep it was indeed great trying to stop you from trying claw Christa's eyes out." Said Naely as a matter of factly.
"Oh shut up"
"So anyways where's the pizza?" Asked Christa.
"We don't have any."
"What!"
"You girls have got to get ready, we're going to meet up with Ben, Beverly, And Mike,along with his kids."
The girls raced upstairs and changed into different outfits.
( not very good at describing outfits so you'll have the pictures instead. It's also pretty casual since it's a hot summer night)

Ana's outfit:

Christa's outfit:

Christa's outfit:

Naely's outfit:

When the girls were ready they zoomed out the door

They all walked in silence with an occasional joke from your favorite trashmouth.

"Alright, we're almost there."

"Ok- oof!" Christa said, but before she could finish she bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry!"
"It's fine."
"What's your name?"
"Jake."

Alright then. Sorry for leaving you guys ina cliffhanger, I'm just very tired tonight. Next week is exam week and I've spent the entire time studying sorry if this is a bit sloppy and short I'm just really tired. And I've decide on some of the ships that I like which are Jake x Christa, Ana x Leo, Naely x Reyna. Goodbye and have a nice night! Or day!