My Hybrid King (Title Subject to change)

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Teen Fiction

Original or FanFiction: Original

Main Characters:

Adriel Lukas Hoechlin

Bria Moon Lynch

Bria Moon Lynch

Description:

Description:

Imagine being the center of the center of attention. Well Bria Lynch does not like that and does not want to be as the new girl at Edge Wood Prep High School. She is new to the neighborhood and the only human in the school. But what she didn't know is that she lived across from the only hybrid in town who happened to be her mate, but only he knew she was his. Adriel Hoechlin is one of the 150 hybrids in town, but he is the king of the hybrids well soon to be king. He is the school's star football and lacrosse player. He is not a player unlike most of his friends. He is waiting for his mate and is willing to wait as long as it takes. But when he comes home from school one day and there is a new girl across the street and his wolf is going crazy he knows he found his mate and he knew that she would be his. Bria does not know that she is the only human besides her mom in town nor does she know her dad is a Beta. She thinks she has a normal family and just moved because her dad's job had moved them here. So when Adriel knocks on her door when she is alone and as she opens the door, he growls mine, and she slams the door in his face and runs and hides. Adriel, being determined, brakes the door down and searches for Bria finding her quickly.

Will Bria trust the new stranger she met by him breaking in? Will Adriel get Bria to trust him? What will happen when she learns his secret? Or the secret that her family has?

Obstacles, heartbreak, love, and war will send Adriel and Bria through twists and turns as they work together as mates and friends along with other people they know. Will they defeat the incoming darkness or will they be defeated? Find out in their story and how only coming to a new town will throw your whole world upside down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please welcome Bria Lynch to Edge Wood Prep!" The principal calls during the pep rally.

I froze and stared at him at a lost for words. First day here and now the whole school knows your name! Great, note the sarcasm.

I quietly get up and walk down the stairs from where I was sitting in the gym, to where the principal was.

What I didn't see was someone, standing in the shadows, with glowing red eyes staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bria me and your dad are going to get food! We will be back soon!" My Mom calls from downstairs.

"Okay mom!" I call back quickly unpacking everything as I did not have much.

I hum gently and then heard knocking on the door. I stood up and went down the stairs thinking it was my mother and father needing help. Boy was I wrong. When I opened the door, there stood the star football player of the school.

"Mine," he growls and stared at me. I screamed and slammed the door in his face and ran into the kitchen grabbing a knife and hiding in the closet.

I cover my mouth to calm my breathing and watch the door. I soon hear a loud bang and close my eyes thinking I was going to be kidnapped.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he says. I heard his foot steps getting closer and I wanted to cry and bit my lip.

A scream left my lips as he ripped open the door and took ahold of the knife.

"Found you," he smirks and smiles at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I squeal as I am picked up from behind.  I hear Adriel's laugh and I giggle and try to turn in his arms which took me like 2 minutes because I'm human and he's a hybrid.

"Hi, Little One," he smiles at me.

"Hi!" I giggle and held him tightly to me.

Adriel hums and set me back on my feet and held me close, hiding me as I was leaning against the lockers. Okay so, he's 6'4 and I'm 5'3. He is over a foot taller then me which is an advantage in someways otherwise not really.

"I love how short you are baby girl," Adriel chuckles, looking down at me.

"Not funny Adriel," I frown and look up at him and held his neck gently.

"You are adorable and it is funny because you are the shortest out of all my friends," Adriel says.

"Well all your friends are hybrids or vampires or werewolves. So of course I'm short!" I exclaim.

"I know it is adorable," Adriel says.

I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek as the bell rings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean ball," I squeal.

"It happens when Kings find their mates," Adriel says leaning on the door frame.

"How are you so calm," I say groaning as I flop on our bed.

"I have been to 30 balls," Adriel says speeding to the front of the bed.

"I have not been to a single one in my life! Adriel!" I say flipping on my back to look at him.

"My sister will help you," Adriel says.

I pout but nod knowing I would not be able to talk my way out of this.

"Is there anything else that happens at this ball," I ask looking at him.

"I mark you as mine," he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone said he was dark, dangerous, no good, ruthless, cold, cocky, cunning, any words that you can call a bad boy.
  But I know the kind, sweet, caring fun, protective, enjoys reading, cuddly, and smart guy.
  So I guess you can call me crazy, but I feel in love with a hybrid. And what do you know he knew he fell in love with me, a human.
    Yes I know it was destined but technically he could have rejected me but he didn't.

And know he is my King.

My Hybrid King.