Chapter 3: Conflicts

Start from the beginning

"Ok I forgive you then, so what does it do?"

"What?"

"The 'iPod'"

"It plays music"

She gasped and smiled.

"Can you put 'Hit the Road Jack'? Please! Please! Please! Please!"

"Hit the what Jack?"

"Hit the Road Jack!"

"I don't have that song"

Olivia lost her smile and looked down.

"Oh..." she said, sounding sad.

Ash sighed, "I can put it on YouTube"

Olivia smiled and jumped. "Yea!" she looked around the room, "What's YouTube?"

Ash chuckled. Olivia still smiled but with a really confused face. He walked over to one of his boxes, opened it, and took out his laptop. He sat down on the bed and opened his laptop.

"Wow~!" Olivia said, amused. She watched as he clicked a small box and something pop up. About two minutes after, she saw a red and white page that said YouTube.

"You tube? Does that mean you get to tube? What's tube?" Olivia asked. Ash simply shrugged, not even he knew, he just knew that you get to upload and watch videos here for free.

"What was the song again?" he asked, glancing at her.

"Hit the Road Jack!" she replied. He nodded and typed in the box, hit the road jack. A second later, a list of videos showed up all with different titles but the same words.

"That one!" Olivia pointed at the first video of the list. He clicked it and a different page showed up. He put the laptop aside and waited it to load.

"What happened?" she asked.

"It's loading."

"Oh. Is it going to take long?"

"Just give it a minute."

"Ok."

A few minutes later, Ash clicked play and the song started. Olivia instantly smiled and started to sing along.

"Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more! Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more!" Olivia sang. Ash chuckled and watched as she started to tap her feet.

"You sing!" Olivia said. Ash shook her head, 'no'.

"I don't sing."

"Come on please! Pretty please! Cherries and dolphins please!"

"Cherries and dolphins?" Ash raised one of his eyebrows.

"Please!" she put her hands together and gave Ash her puppy eyes. Ash looked at her with no expression. He finally sighed and said,

"Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more. Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more."

Olivia simply looked at him. She pouted.

"You have no spirit."

"I told you I don't sing."

"No excuse! I promise you I make you have more spirit when you sing again!"

"What?"

There was a knock at his door, making him jump a little. He quickly closed his laptop and walked over to the door. He unlocked it and saw his mom standing there.