Reverse Progress

Annalee was sound asleep on the couch, while Kian and JC cleaned up the kitchen.

Kian's POV:

I put the towel in my hands, kneading it with my palms. Annalee passed out on the couch, her silky hair sprawled out on the pillow. Turning away, I noticed JC making his way towards her. I stopped in place and quickly made eye contact with Connor, who gave a slight frown, then turned back to JC. JC stood next to her, and caressed her face with his palm. My eyebrows furrowed and my nose twitched. I couldn't stand any more of this. "What are you doing?" I crossed my arms and have out a snarky look. Connor quickly joined me.

"Nothing, really." Shrugged JC. Connor and I switched glances, which pissed off JC. He walked straight up to me, "You need to calm down. You. Do. Not. Own. Her. Nowhere on her does it say 'Kian's Property', so she's not yours."

He stormed past me, throwing a bowl against the tile. Annalee shot up out of her sleep. I sighed and Connor ran his hands through his hair, his face troubled.

"What happened?" Annalee questioned. I set the towel down and headed towards my room. As I closed my door I could hear the concern in Annalee's voice and the reassurance in Connor's.

Am I being too obsessive?