I  leaped to reach his hands. ..still, I couldn't. .I pulled his t shirt at his neck to lean at me. ..I haven't noticed our face drawn so  close  where his lips were about to brush my cheeks. ..

  I felt his warm breath at my cheeks. .i paused for a second. .Relectantly. ...his hands dropped and he gave the letter to me. ..

  I  smiled embarrassly ...

.. .."shravan. ..it's for you. ..the only love of my life. .."

I whispered softly. ..and gave the letter to him. ..

" I knew it. ..and I am not going to read it now. ..I know you have read mine too  ...but, I wanted to start everything new. ..let's begin the life from now. ..we will save our beautiful memories of  the past. ..regarding the painful memories. ..cntrl +delete. .."

He smiled and kept the letter in the carton. ..He tapped it and kept at the wardrobe. ..

"  sumo. ..I am feeling hungry yaar. .you had burnt all my energy. .."

Shravan pouted. ..

" shravan. ..  you will  never change. ..wait. I will bring something. .."

   I descended to the kitchen ...He followed me. ..

  " sumo. ..actually, I thought to talk with you importantly. ..I have decided to start an independent firm. .."

    I saw him with a spark. ..to be frank, I wanted him to start his own firm. ..I wanted to prove him to be independent. ..

  Though, I was happy inside. . I wished to know the reason behind his decision. ..

   " but. ..why. .?"  I raised the question. ..

    " it's actually my pretty wife's wish. .I guess. .."

     He smirked. ..

I threw a death glare at him. ..

" repeat again. .?"  I threatened him. ..

He jerked with a mischievous smile. . . He rubbed his hands together and huffed. ..

   " sumo. ..i don't want to stay at my dad's shadow. ..ofcourse, I would be a part of malhothra associates. ..but, the entire in charge would be with pushkar. ..He was with papa at his tough times. ..so, he deserves it. .."

" I planned to shift my London office here. ..and I had found a perfect place for my office too. .."

I was listening with hightened surprise. ..

" shravan. ..you have matured a lot ...I didn't expect this. .to be straight, you have full filled my wish. ..by the way. ..where is   Mr. smart 's new office ?"

     I punched his shoulders. ..

He started to  describe with  rhythmic  nodes. ..I was  amused by his childishness. ..I listened to him by copying him. ..

" mmmm. ...she  is one of the bestest woman entrepreneurs in the city. ..her dishes were popular throughout the town. ..she is too smart, talented, and. ..more importantly, her husband wanted to be with her for every single second . ..so, his husband hired a office near to her pct. ..."

  I widened my eyes. ..actually, I teared ..to hide. ...I turned to plate the chocolate brownie with the chocolate sauce. ..

" shravan. ..why. .?you will get more attention if your office is at the  heart  of the city... .."

I suggested. ..

   He sighed. ..

" perhaps. ..you might be right. ..but, Mr. shravan malhothra is dying to get his wife's attention. .."