mistress ❤︎ e

"take my jacket." ethan offers you as you rub your bare arms up and down. as soon as he draped the leather jacket over you, his scent and warmth washed over you.

he drives you to his house, pulling at your dress as soon as you step inside. ethan unzips it, and when the silk falls to the floor, you press against him, kissing his neck and ear eagerly.

"why don't i take you to my room, stranger?" he murmurs seductively in your ear, and in one swift motion, you're in his bed, scratching your nails up and down his back.

"you're wife must be coming home soon." you joke while ethan runs his index finger along the curve of your naked body, kissing your shoulder blade.

"not for awhile."

"kiss me ethan." you mumble tiredly when you turn onto your back, letting him take control of you. the two of you fall asleep in each other's arms, and your eyes flutter open when there's a loud knock at the door. ethan shifts in bed the slightest bit, but sighs into his pillows, turning his head away from you.

you slip from the bed, finding nothing but his shirt to put on. tip toeing to the front door, you open it to reveal a woman with two little kids standing at her sides, one boy and one girl.

"um, can i help you?" you ask, still trying to shake off the tiredness.

"where's ethan?" the woman questioned with a snotty tone.

"uh-"

"ugh, move." she shoves passed you, holding the kids by their hands and storming into the house.

"ethan grant!" she shouts.

his middle name is grant? you think while trying to figure out what's going on.

"y/n?" his groggy voice calls while he walks toward the entryway. when he sees the woman, his eyes widen.

"lynn?" he questions with an almost sort of fear in his voice. the kids have smiles that are growing from ear to ear.

"daddy!" they exclaim excitedly, running up to my ethan with their arms outstretched. he greets them, rubbing the grogginess from his eyes.

daddy?

you open your mouth to say something, but nothing comes out while you watch the scene before you.

"why the fuck did she answer the door?" lynn points to you menacingly, her eyes glued to ethan.

"you can go now." his deep voice tells her, his hand resting on her lower back while he's attempting to lead her out of the house. the kids cling to his legs while he walks. before lynn can say anything, ethan is shutting the door in her face.

"daddy, let's play!" the kids beg, jumping up and down.

"why don't you go to your rooms and unpack, huh?" ethan suggests, and they light up while bringing their themed backpacks down the hallway.

he looks at you, winking. you put your hands on your hips while scowling. ethan steps toward you, reaching out his hands to put them on your waist, trying to kiss you. you put your finger to his mouth.

"what is all of this?" you question, biting your lip while trying to fight back tears. his hands squeeze your sides.

"i'm-"

"married! and you have kids!" you interrupt with such anger in your voice that you felt as if you could explode. you listen to your shout seeming to echo off the walls while ethan's dark eyes look into yours.

"getting divorced. we are getting a divorce, i promise." he puts his hands up in a sort of surrender, trying to defend himself.

"but you're still married!"

"i know, i know baby, but y/n, i was going to tell you i swear."

"that's what they all say!" you throw your hands up in anger, turning to walk back to his bedroom to gather your things and leave without a look back.

"y/n, y/n," he pleads, and just as you turn around to face him, you trip backward and fall onto the bed and he falls on top of you, catching himself on his hands before all of his weight nearly crushes you.

"listen to me, please."

"fine."

"i swear, my plan was to tell you about the kids and everything today. i forgot it was my turn to have them though. don't leave."

"so i'm your mistress? do i even mean anything to you?"

"of course you do. i love you so much y/n, words can't explain." he whispers, still holding himself up by planting his hands into the mattress on either side of you. he kisses your cheek lightly.

"were you still married when we met?"

"...yes, baby, yes." he admits, almost seeming ashamed of himself. you look down, licking your lip, unsure of yourself.

"i think i...need some time, okay?" you put your hand to his cheek, caressing it softly.

"really...?"

"i'm not breaking up with you. i just need to think things over. for now, take care of your kids, and most importantly, yourself, okay babe. i love you."

you slide out from underneath him, taking his shirt off while you slip into the dress and shoes you wore last night, and when you walk out the front door, you hear his kids ask,

"who is she daddy?"

i wanted to write an imagine i know i've been slacking :(