Getting Out of the Hell-Hole

'This is so boring' I thought to myself. I leaned my head on my arm that was laid out on the table. I sighed as I closed my eyes to rest. I dozed off to the sound of my teacher leacturing. The teacher kept going on, and on about... Whatever it was. 

I don't even care. I have bad grades anyways and I'm not in the mood to keep them up. I let out a yawn, getting comfortable on my arm.

"(F/N)," The teacher shouted at me. I shot my head up from the table looking at the teacher with wide eyes. He shot me a glare. "How do you solve this problem?" He asked me, knowing I wasn't paying attention to him.

I bit the inside of my cheek. Fuck. I started to look threw my notes. I keep quiet until I found out what could be the answer. "The answer is, um... 4/5?"

He sighed as he shook his head. "It's nice to know that you don't pay attention in class." He said with crossed arms. "Take your naps in other classes, okay?"

I let out a small, fake smile with a nod. He went back to writing on the board, continuing on with the lecture. I sunk down in my seat, trying to escape the embarrassment. 

RING

"Okay, class, its time to go home." He said when the class was already packing up. Students were already leaving the room when he spoke again. "Remember to do your homework." He shouted at the leaving students.

I put my notebook and pencil in my backpack. I gripped my bag and made my way out of the class; ignoring the glare that my teacher gave me.

When I finally got out of the hell-hole I took a breath of fresh air. 

Smiling, I made my way to my car. I opened my bag to search for my keys. When I found them, with my favorite T.V. show keychain attached to it, I opened the car door. As soon as I sat down, my phone went off in my bag.

I pulled out my phone and saw the callers ID; Andrea. I smiled at the name. She's been my friend since the seventh grade. I don't think we've ever been separated since then. 

"Hey, Andrea," I said, starting my car.

"Sup, bitch," She said, shouting from her end. "How was class?"

"Boring as usual. I'm about to head home now." I rolled my neck. "Probably might do some homework."

"Tired?"

"Yes, I'm very tired," I said with a yawn. "I'll call you later, okay? Bye."

"Byeee." She said, letting out a long 'e'.

I shook my head at her childless. I hung up on her and make my way out of the schools parking lot.

////

464 words

ya YEET