Chapter 3

Garu's POV

I wake up from my mattress and try to adjust my eyes to see what time it is. I read 8:30 am . I think it would be a good time to surprise Pucca with ginger fried rice. I may not know much cooking but I will try my best to make this recipe.

I went to the bathroom to change my pajamas to my normal clothes, after that I brushed my teeth and headed Downstairs

I went to the bathroom to change my pajamas to my normal clothes, after that I brushed my teeth and headed Downstairs. I did not spot Pucca's Uncles there... They must be asleep as well.I went to their kitchen and tried to make Ginger fried rice for the both of us. This took me minutes to do because I was careful while making it. After it was done I went to the table and set our breakfast along with some green tea. I sat down and waited for Pucca and her uncles to come downstairs. Ah! Maybe I should make some food for Pucca's Uncles too. As a thank you for letting me sleep here. I decided to make for them Clear wakame & tofu soup. Hopefully they would like it.

Pucca's POV: I awoke from the sound of bids chirping outside with happiness

Pucca's POV: I awoke from the sound of bids chirping outside with happiness. I looked to see if Garu was there but he wasn't. I looked
At the time 9:10 am. I went to the bathroom and did the usual and put my normal clothes on. Then the air had an aroma of a good dish. I was expecting to see my uncles but I saw Garu. He looked at me and said "Ah Pucca! Your awake. I made me and you ginger fried rice and for your uncles I made them Clear wakame & tofu soup." I looked at the amazing food and complimented him "Wow Garu! Your cooking looks so great and the smell is tempting me to enjoy the food". Garu's cheeks tuned pink at the compliment. I then heard my three uncles come out of the room and head downstairs to see amazing food. "Pucca did you make this?" I shook my head and pointed at Garu. "I made them for you as a thank you for letting me stay here with Pucca". They said thank you and decide to eat. As we finished our meals. Garu offered me if I wanted to go outside. I nodded and hold his arm on the way. This made me feel happy because I knew he would always protect me even though we're not a couple. I'm just glad he doesn't run away anymore. As we were walking ring ring passed us and looked at Garu. "My,My Garu, what is a handsome guy doing hanging out with a trashbag like her?" This made me upset...

Garu's POV
"My,My Garu, what is a handsome guy doing hanging out with a trashbag like her?". I got extremely angry with ring- ring "For your information ring- ring, I think Pucca is totally worth hanging out with, she is the cherry always on top of an ice cream." I looked at her and she started laughing like the idiot she is. I then hugged Pucca tight "come on Pucca, we are wasting our time talking to a big headed balloon like her". She strode infront of Pucca and pushed her to a mud puddle leaving her crying. I snapped, as I was about to punch her she ended up kissing me, I tried so hard to stop her but she had a tight grip. I looked it the back of me and I saw Pucca's headbands break, leaving her silky soft black hair down. She stood up and took a step forward making the ground break. Ring-Ring let go of me and started running. Pucca catches her and threw her far away from us. I looked at her and she started crying "My clothes are a mess now.." I looked at her and smiled. "Hey it's okay we can find you something else to wear while your dirty clothes are getting clean. Les go to your house and ask your uncles if they can clean your clothes that have mud. We walked to her house.

Pucca's POV
"Uncles!!!" They all came down to notice me with mud. "What happened to you dear?!" "Ring-Ring Pushed me to a mud puddle but I took care of her." I looked at them and then asked "Can you guys clean my clothes please? While I wear something else?" My 3 uncles nodded. I went upstairs and decided to put on some clothing that can fit me.

I tried to put on this new outfit my uncles bought me 2 days before the carnival me and my friends went to

I tried to put on this new outfit my uncles bought me 2 days before the carnival me and my friends went to. I came out of my room and I handed the dirty clothes to my uncles. "Don't worry Pucca it will look brand as new as we are done washing it". I look behind me and I saw Garu eating some noodles while looking at me with a blushing face and he instantly tried to look like he didn't notice me.

 I look behind me and I saw Garu eating some noodles while looking at me with a blushing face and he instantly tried to look like he didn't notice me

I laughed at this. I thought this was adorable. I sat next to him."Hey Garu how about we play some board games?" He hesitated and said "S-Sure.." Did he just stutter?! I never heard him stutter! It was so adorable!. I went to the kitchens top shelf and grabbed them. I put 5 boxes in the table. I also called Ching and Abyo if they wanted to come to play as well. They eventually showed up. I saw Ching holding Abyo's hand. "Abyo, how about you just smooch her already huh?" I started to laugh a bit. Ching then said "woah! Nice outfit Pucca! What's the occasion?" "Well Ching Ring-Ring pushed me to a mud pile and I got my clothes dirty. Right now they are in the washer." She nodded as saying "ah okay."

Garu's POV:
Stop staring,stop staring,stop staring at pucca, ahh! What are these emotions?! My heart is beating fast as ever just by looking at her adorableness... my mind was losing it over how pucca looked. I was extremely flustered and then Abyo and Ching came in too. As we got settled we played some good board games like jenga. When I looked outside it was Getting night time. I looked back as I saw Abyo ripping of his shirt while Ching was flustered. I then hugged Pucca making sure she was next to me from a thought. She
blushed as well. "Hey Garu how about you and me have a manly sleepover while the 2 girls stay here". I nodded and looked at Pucca and she started to tear up "Don't leave Garu.." she hugged me tight. I looked at her and said "Hey it's okay Pucca, Ching will be with you. We will be back tomorrow" Pucca nodded and The 2 boys left. Me and Ching went to my room and talked about the 2 guys. We decided it was time to sleep since it was 12:03. I let Ching sleep next to me since we were both girls. I just get really nervous if it's Garu that's why I asked him to sleep in a mattress. Me and Ching had an amazing sleep. I kept wondering in my head as I was asleep. Wonder how Garu is doing right now.. I hugged my mini cat plush Garu got me when we went shopping for thread. And I drifted to sleep

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys this one was hard to think about but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I will post another chapter as soon as I come up with an idea - Lizzy 💕