Part 41 (The pain in heart)

Beginne am Anfang

Cabir:- Duffer Search him. I hope he is fine.

Dhruv and Cabir were started searching Manik. Soon dance also finished. Nandini came down with Rohan. But her eyes was trying to find Manik. She didn't saw him from long time.

Then she saw Cabir. His face was tensed and he was looking here there. Looking like he was searching someone. Nandini excused herself from Rohan and went towards Cabir. Nandini padded his shoulder. Cabir turned around.

Nandini:- Cabir tum kisse dun rahe ho? ( Cabir whom are you searching?)

Cabir:- Manik.

Nandini:- Manik ko? Manik ko kya huya? He is OK na?(Manik? What happened to Manik? Is he ok?)

Nandini started panicking.

Cabir:- I don't know. His parents were also here. If they got to know he is in India then we all will be in trouble. He saw you dancing with that Rohan. I don't know where he gone.

Nandini:- Aayippa(God) now what will happened?

Cabir:- Nandini can you please search for him outside?

Nandini:- Okk.

Nandini quickly went outside. She was very much scared for Manik.

Nandini:- Where are you Manik?

She was walking one bottle come rolling near her foot. She looked here and there. She saw someone was sitting under a tree. She with her little step went near and saw Manik was sitting there.

Nandini:- Manik.

Manik looked up and saw Nandini was standing there.

Manik:- Kya dekhne ayi ho? Jinda hu ki nahi? ( what you come to see? Am I alive or not?)

Manik got up. He was not in a condition to stand up on his feet.

Nandini:- You drunk Manik. But you never drink.

Manik smiled.

Manik:- Tumhare pyaar ne kya se Kya bana diya. Jinde gi mai maine kabhi bhi kuch bhi nahi chaha sebai tumhe. ( What did your love make me? I never wanted anything in my life expect you.)

Manik cupped Nandini's face.

Manik:- I love you unconditionally. Why don't you understand my love. Am I that bad? Don't I deserve to be happy with you. Tell me?

Nandini was numb on her place. She was seeing different Manik today who was broken. Manik left Nandini.

Manik:- Can't you forgive my one mistake? ( Manik pinch his throat) I promise I will never hurt you. Never made you cry. Just give me a one Chance. I will never give you chance to complain.

Manik hold her both hand and started begging in front of her. Both had tears in their eyes. Manik left her hand.

Nandini:- Manik let's go home.

Manik:- You know today I lost Abhi's friendship. You know he got to know everything about us. He think I betrayed his friendship. But i never did that. I just hide the truth. My friendship was not fake. I lost everything. He don't even want to see my face. Everyone hates me.

Manik chuckled on his fate.

Manik:- You want me to go away from you. Okk I will go far away from you. May be it's my punishment for my did. Then you will be happy in your life. I promise this Manik Malhotra will never bother you.

Nandini was crying. She didn't know what to do what to say.

Manik:- You are successful in your goal today. You broke me completely. You told me that day remember when the time will come I will ask for your forgiveness but it will be too late.