Don't Worry,Be Happy

If you're reading this story, I hope you'll like it. This story will touch your heart and make you cry a little bit. While I was thinking about this story in my mind, it really touched my heart. So, after you read this and start reading this, I hope you will like it. Before I forget, I might be sharing a story that might have happened in life. One day, there was a girl that just always loved her grandma and always kept her safe. They always loved to play,havefun,and sing. Everyday,they always hang out at the diner, then,when they were eating robbers entered the diner, and started stealing money. While they were runing around, they held their guns, so no one would try to stop them from stealing the money. When one of they were running with a knife, the blade struck the girl's grandma, she fell from her chair and collapsed. After she fell the girl cried out for help, and some people helped the grandma up,and some called an ambulance. When they got to the hospital, doctors tried to figure out if they can save her,but it was too late, the grandma was out of blood in her system. The girl was crying and was mourningwhen she found out that her grandma died. The next few days passed, and she was still in mourning and worrying about her grandma because of the accident. After her funeral, she couldn't do anything with anyone, she was just plain old bored. After a month, when some people told her she will be fine, and she's in a happy place, she started to become happy when people told her that. After a year, she never worried about he grandma that much anymore because she knew her grandma will always be here, The Heart. I hoped you love this story more than you liked it.