Intro

~~ Photo Cover credit: Petra Collins ~~

Mae Holt is the new girl at St. Vivian Lee Academy an all girls private school, how typical. What isn't so typical is her home life. Starting with, moving from Portland to California because of her mother, who is practically Lindsey Lohan, chasing a man she just met for his money, and Mae is beyond furious. Until she meets a group of girls that are all but ordinary, and becomes a part of their exclusive in-crowd, Mae never in her life thought about being almost famous but she also didn't know that felt so good.

Will her new found friends and fame change her for the worse?

Celine Jenkins dad owns a record lable, and thats pretty much the only thing that anyone knows about her, since everyone is afraid to even look in her direction,except for her two best friends, Jayc and Ara. Growing up that close to the lime light wasn't as easy as everyone thinks. For instance she's starting to get a bad case of the "been there, done that"s, that is until a new girl,who has no idea who she is, enrolls at SVL, and Celine decides to do a little social experiment, making this "nobody" into a literal indie rock star.

But will Celine like it when the new girl takes the spot light off of her?

Arabella Harvey Is a modern Kate Moss, who has impeccable taste in fashion, and music. She believes the only thing that would make her already amazing life even better is if she modeled for NEXT, and became the face of American Apparel, in fact Arabella could easily be the most popular girl in school if that title didn't already belong to her best BEST friend Celine Jenkins. Not that Arabella was jealous of that fact.

Well maybe a little.

Jaycee Mareli could care less about any of the drama, until she is dragged into the middle of it, she would honestly rather spend her time smoking weed and long boarding or watching endless episodes of her favorite anime. So when Jaycee decides to trust the new girl and befriend her she never expects for it to blow up in her face or cost her the only friends she has. Leaving them all to question;

what the hell have they gotten themselves into?