Student council

I open the facility office door and stepped inside.
"Ah,you must be ms L/n."a teacher said
I nod as I look up to see a young male teacher with messy blonde hair and glasses. He smiled down at me.
"It's nice to meet you,I'm your homeroom teacher Mr. McKaller."
He stuck out his hand and I shook it.
"I'll show you to your classroom and during homeroom a student council member will show you around."
Mr. McKaller led me out of the facility office and to his classroom. As he opened to door I heard a bunch of whispers and murmurs and once he walked in I heard a bunch of girls start to chatter.
"Okay everyone quiet down please." Mr. McKaller said
Everyone quieted down at his words.

 "Today we have a new student,I'll let her introduce herself

"Today we have a new student,I'll let her introduce herself."
I walk up next to Mr. McKaller and smiled shyly.
"My name is Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you all."I say

 "Ok,Y/n why don't you take the seat next to Kelsey,please raise your hand

"Ok,Y/n why don't you take the seat next to Kelsey,please raise your hand."
A girl with blonde hair and green eyes raised her and with a bright smile. I walk over to the empty desk next to the girl named Kelsey. This day hasn't been to bad so far,I mean I was almost late but other then that everything's been okay.
"Psst,new girl."
I look over at Kelsey as she smiles at me.
"Do you think Mr. McKaller is hot?"she whispered
"W-what,He's our teacher."
"Yes but every girl here think he's really hot."
"Is Y/n in here?"
A girl with long silver hair walked into our classroom wearing a uniform a bit different from all the second years. She has this powerful ora about her, even her stance told me she had some sort of power around here.

 She has this powerful ora about her, even her stance told me she had some sort of power around here

I raise my hand slowly and the girl walked over to me.
"I'm Audrey,the student council president. I'll will be the one showing you around the school."
"H-hello."I say awkwardly
I knew a student council members would show me around but I never expect it to be the president herself! Just says cool,Y/n,she's just another student that goes here. So what if she has more power over the school then you do and she may be more beautiful....and now it's awkward again.
"If you'll follow me,I will show you where everything is."Audrey says
I nod as I slowly stand up. I walk a couple paces behind her,my mind running a million miles per second.
"Tell me something about yourself,Ms L/n."she says
"W-what?"
"As The president I like to know as much as possible about the newer students."
"Isn't That hard to keep track off Miss?"
Audrey stopped walked and turned to look at me with a bright smile.
"Please,just call me Audrey."she says. "There is no need to be so formal with me."
"I just thought it would be respect full given the fact your a grade above me."
"I'm just a student here like everyone else,so please don't treat me any different just because I'm the student council."
"Right."
God,first day at school and I've already left a impression on the president! Pull it together,Y/n.
"So,whats one thing I should know about you?"She asked
"Well,um.."
"You don't have to tell me now,you can tell me after our tour."
I nod and Audrey continues on her way.
After about 10 minutes of walking around the school Audrey led me back to my classroom.
"So about that one thing."Audrey says
"Oh,right. Lets see..."

            (Something about you)

"Ah,every interesting."
"Well,I guess."
"Go back to class,I believe we will run into each other soon enough."