Everlasting Ch VII

Start from the beginning

    "May I ask what you are doing in my room, Darling?" His voice was was smooth as silk but sharp like thorns on a stem. It was unclear what he was planning to do to her. But judging by the way his hands suggestively trailed down her hips, a few ideas formed in her head.

   "What does it matter? You will punish me anyway. Answering is futile- ugh!" She gave a sudden exhale of breath. He was pushing his body harder against her backside and milked her lungs for all the air they had.

   "That is true. But I imagined you to have more fight in you. That's what you preach at the meetings."

     "You were supposed to be in the dining hall..."

     "The cooks had fell behind schedule. The carriers did not arrive until sunset much to my dismay. I was going to have them punished. But now," he leaned his face down to hers and marvelled in the way she shivered violently and gasped again for air. "Now, I may have changed my mind..."

     Genia reluctantly gritted her teeth, "Let me go, Paris! I'll scream!"

     The arrogant man chuckled, "Begen and his dud of a friend are guarding the prisoners. Besides, I doubt you'll want to scream."

    Genia felt his long fingers move up the back of her thigh and shape her buttocks, a weird sensation triggered warmth within her legs. A sensation that made her heart skip like a stone across water. Slowly, she felt herself beginning to lose consciousness. The lack of oxygen made her spasm.

    Paris smirked and lifted his body's weight off of her just enough to allow her to breathe, but not enough to let her flee. He continued to tease her body with his own with sensual stroke of her backside and her breasts, even going as far as to rock his hips into her which shockingly rewarded him with a whimper from her gorgeous throat.

   Genia's mind had now been blank with passion and lust. Paris was no longer the annoying man she had to deal with everyday, but one that craved to make love to her. To imprint his scent onto her like a wolf. His animalistic groans shrouded around her ear as he resumed rubbing and grinding. Her pants for air turned into short and abrupt moans of delight.

    "I knew you had feelings for me, Genia. I could tell by the light in your eyes." His hands gripped her arms and pulled her back until she landed on his bed. Suddenly the room had been much hotter.

    She sighed and pushed her thighs together. He was working at tugging the hem of her pants now.

    "This is simply lust... Nothing else. I still hate the way you ignore me. The way you treat me like I'm your slave!"

   The sound of clothing plopping on the floor blended well with Paris's laughter."Evidently, the thought of you accepting me has hit your mind. Or else you wouldn't be here laying on my bed awaiting for me to pleasure you."

    It was true and she knew it. Yes. They both had. Although she despised the way he had gotten her to submit so easily. It was as if he held a reign over her mind and body. Nothing-not even her thoughts- were safe from his corruption. And now she laid there accepting every inch of him-like he thought- body and all. Every touch, every peck, every swift lick of his tongue made her absolutely insane. She wanted this.

   An unwanted blush painted her cheeks pink. The sensation from earlier had grown much stronger as she felt the man's lips touch hers. Shyly and shamelessly did she part them and allowed their tongues to begin their waltz. His scent tasted odd in her mouth, like the wine they would drink during the royal dinners. Genia did not oppose though. It only made her want for him insatiable. Her fingers buried themselves in his soft, silky head of hair. There they kneaded the crown of his head which made him grunt. It wasn't long before she felt him stiffen up and pant. It would've seem as though they both desired this badly.

   Paris grabbed her thighs and pushed them against her chest. Her body wiggled, uncomfortable at first, but readily prepared to accept his member. Paris seemed well experienced in this type of action for he knew to enter her slowly to let her adjust. He watched as she arched her back and moaned loudly. She was lucky that they were in a completely different wing than the others.

  After he let her accommodate to his size, he began to thrust into her; his pace satisfying her more than the kisses he laid on her collarbone. Genia shuddered, closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her completely. She had forgot why she had there in the first place. Forgot about the stupid Greek man and his army. Forgot about proving her spot as a female general. Forgot about the dignity she once held for herself. There was something  about the feeling she had that made her not want anything more than for him to push her over the edge. And with the pace he had sped up to now, he would accomplish that any minute.

    Her breathing was irregular, frequently interupted by noisy moans and rushed sighs. Paris had been groaning over her and shaking with ecstasy. For a second she wondered: What had he been thinking?

    And then he hit a spot within her that made her shake violently and nearly scream. Her vision blurred into a spectrum of white and golden hues. The feeling of her chest constricting was soon the aftermath of her climax. It was over. Already.

      Once they were done dressing, Genia laid next to a slumbering prince. A woman's dream, right? To make love to a man so important to the world?

   Wrong.

He didn't love her. He used her. Persuaded her. His most dangerous weapon was charm and she became a victim of it. How foolish of her to be subdued by him. How foolish of her to accept his true colors...

                     ————