Bounes Chapter

Leon threw Annabelle down onto the bed, she lands with a gasp then she shut up as Leon shoots down as he roughly presses his lips against hers, her hands shot to his face and pulls him down, she moans to the kiss as lays in between her legs.

She wraps them tightly around her waist, she then pulls her hands away from his face then slides them down to his chest then unbuckles the gun holder, without breaking the kisses.

Leon removes the gun holder then tosses it to the side, she then tugs at the hem then pulls it right up, trying to remove it but he then pulls away, making her whimper at the loss of contact then he removes his shirt, tossing it to the side then he leans back down and captures her lips as he kicks off shoes then he grinds against her, making her moan.

She turns away panting as he kisses down her jaw than to her neck, she gasps as he found her sweet spot, he smirks at her as she blushes. "You little-!" she growls, but he pins her hands down to the bed as squirms in his grip, "You're not fair," she whines.

He smirks then pulls away, placing both of her hands in one of his and then moves his other hand down the side of her neck to her chest, her breath hitches.

He then pulls out the pins of the outfit from her belly all the way up to her neck. Then Leon pulls the flap, exposing her warm tan skin to the cold air, making her shiver.

Then moves his hand away from her wrists then stares down at her body with hunger in his eyes, she wore only a black lace bra underneath.

Annabelle held her arms over her head, her face was red as she was panting, her chest rising and falling, then he pulls her arms up and removes her gloves, tossing them to the side, then he moves back, pulling her legs off him then removes her throwing knives set, then her heels and tosses them to the side.

Then he ran his hand down her body, making her shudder under his touch "Did you wear this set just for me?" he asks her, she smirks at him, "Now mister Kennedy, what would I do a little thing like that?" she teases him, he growls at her then slams his lips down at her neck, Annabelle moans as her hands fly to his hair and she gave herself to him again.

~8~8~8~

Leon laid in the bed as Annabelle was all tucked in next to him, fast asleep as she was laying her head on his chest as his arms wrap around her and the white sheet was all covered over them. He laid awake, rubbing his thumb gently against her shoulder.

She very peaceful in her sleep, he smiles then kisses her head, she shifts a little in her sleep, then snuggled closer to Leon.

He chuckles a little thinking that she was adorable, then he looks over at the nightstand and then pulls open, reaches in, and pulls out a small box.

He looks at the blue small box in his hand as he thinks to himself, he needed the perfect plan for this to play out, then an idea pops into his head and he smiles to himself.

Three Month Later...

At the white house, everyone was gathered for the party. The women were wearing their dresses as the men were wearing their suits.

Leon was dress in a common black tux as Annabelle was in a sparkling red dress.

She held up her drink and lightly sips it, "You seem content." he jokes and she smirks a little, "Well, we are the President's personal guard agents to clean up messes, it's nice to relax once in a while." she answers him.

Leon chuckles as she wraps her arm around his and he looks down at her, she looks away with a little blush heating her cheeks, "S-so no one gets any ideas... for both our sakes." she answers him, he smiles and kisses her head, her cheeks remained red, but she just smiles sweetly to herself.

Leon stuffs his hand in his pocket as it grips the small blue box in his hand. "Leon, Annabelle." the President calls out to them, "Adam!" they both greeted him, "How are you doing?" he asks them and they smiled at him, "We've been better, thank you for inviting us," she tells them.

He nods at her, "Of course, anything for my good friends." he states, she smiles and nods at him, "I'm glad we were invited to this conference, but I can tell from the glares we are getting, we may not be welcomed here." she states, looking at some of the men that were glaring at her.

Adam just chuckles at her, "I see you both still continuing your relationship?" he states and Leon nods, "Yes, I don't plan to give her up anytime soon." he states as he pulls his arm back and wraps it around her waist and pulls her close to him. Adam chuckles at them and they nod at him, "Mr. President!" a man calls out, "Oh, if you excuse me, duty calls." he tells them they both need at him and he left.

Then Leon looks over her and saw that there were a few men were checking Annabelle out, he glares and leans down next to Annabelle, "I think you have admires." he states, she looks at him then looks at the men admiring her, she frowns and rolls her eyes. "I'm not interested. I have eyes for just one," she states and leans against his shoulder.

He smiles and leans his head against hers, then the music was starting and everyone was starting to dance. Leon smirks then pulls her along, "Leon?" she asks him, "Come on." he tells her, she places her drink on a tray and he drags her onto the dance floor.

He then spun her around and presses her to him, Annabelle giggles as she places her hand on his shoulder and his hand on her waist and they started to dance with everyone else. "Since when did you know how to dance?" she asks him and he just smiles at her, "I took a few lessons." he answers and she couldn't help by smirk at him, "You wouldn't have happened to of done it for me, would you?" she asks him.

Leon just chuckles, "Now Miss Wong, why would I do a little thing like that?" he asks her, making her giggles as he spun her out then spins her back in.

Everyone was enjoying their time, then Leon looks over at the President and nods at him, Adam got his message and signals the musicians to stop and they did, everyone stops as looked around, Annabelle even looks around too seeing what was going on, "Leon?" she asks as she looks back at him.

He just smiles as he held her hand, "Annabelle, you know I love you right?" he asks her and she smiles, "Of course I know, what would you say that?" she asks him and smiles. Everyone gathered around them, "You are the most wonderful, brave, cunning, kind, and loving woman I have ever meet, you fought your demons even turn let other in to help you and you help me right my demons too." he went on as she looks at him, "What I'm trying to say is that I'm about to make the riskiest and important choice of all." he states and went to a knee, Annabelle's eyes widen as the others gasp slowly and he pulls out the small box.

She covers her mouth as he opens the box and revealed a ring, "Annabelle Wong, will you marry me?" he asks and tears up in her eyes, the people were in awe, she nods her head, "Yes

She covers her mouth as he opens the box and revealed a ring, "Annabelle Wong, will you marry me?" he asks and tears up in her eyes, the people were in awe, she nods her head, "Yes. A thousand times, yes." she answers him, everyone claps and cheers for them.

He smiles then stands up, pulls the ring out, and slips it into her left ring finger then she places both of her hands on his face and she kisses him as he wraps his arms around her waist.

Everyone cheers for them as the two pulled away and then presses their foreheads together. "I love you, Leon," she whispers with a smile, and he smiles back at her. "And I love you."