The elder ladies of the Raizada Mansion had an annoyed look on their faces. Though they liked her earlier, her behavior from the past few years irked them. Specially in Khushi's case. They didn't like her because of the misunderstanding she caused in their family which resulted in them staying away from their grandkids for so long. The other men were confused how to react to her. They simply stayed silent.

Meera came inside and looked at everyone with a smile. All looked at each other not knowing how to react. She frowned seeing Arnav standing with Khushi and her kids.

Her anger raised seeing them together. Her hand fisted. She closed her eyes and calmed herself. Putting a smile on her face, she reached Anjali and hugged her. Though Anjali flinched at the sudden hug, she reluctantly reciprocated it.

"I missed you, Anju." Meera said smiling after breaking the hug.

"Hmm" Anjali hummed.

"I am really sorry yaar. I couldn't attend your wedding. So did you had fun."

"Yeah. The wedding was so much fun."

"Oh. Great. You know I came back before two days. I was thinking to meet you since then. But couldn't due to some work. Today, when I called your home, Madhu Aunty picked up the phone. She said that you're here. So I came here. I thought alongwith you, I will meet others also." Meera said giving a shy glance at Arnav.

Arnav cringed under her gaze. He felt disgusted. First she ruined his life by creating misunderstanding between him and Khushi. Now she is behind him wanting to marry him. He felt hatred rising inside him for her. He looked away annoyed. Others also didn't like Meera's gaze on Arnav.

Anjali saw the situation going out of control. She immediately pulled Meera towards her room. "Come, Meera. Let's talk in my room." Anjali took Meera away from there.

Others let out a sigh seeing her going. "Thank God, Anju managed the situation." Shyam exclaimed

"Yeah." Everyone agreed.

Everyone got back to the shooting and started taking some couple photos and single photos.

Inside Anjali's room

Anjali made Meera sit on the bed and sat beside her. She didn't know how to break the news of Arnav-Khushi's marriage and Arnav being the twin's father to Meera. She knew Meera's liking towards Arnav. She didn't wanted to hurt her. But she didn't had a choice.

Meera turned to Anjali and started talking to her excitedly, "Anju, did you talk to your family. Did you tell Arnav that I love him. Now that your marriage is finished, they can concentrate on my and Arnav's marriage. Anju, why are you silent. Say something, na yaar."

Anjali cupped her cheeks and said calmly, "Meera, listen. I know it will be a shock for you but please listen. Don't get hyper, OK. Meera, woh... actually... Your marriage with Bhai can't happen."

Hearing that Meera's eyes widened, tears formed in her eyes. "What??? But why, Anju? Earlier you supported me and told me that you will help me in getting married to your brother. Now what happened? Why are you saying like this now." Meera cried.

"Listen Meera. I agree that earlier I supported you. But then the situation was different..."

Cutting her words, Meera asked desperately, "Then what happened now, why are you denying it now?"

"Meera, listen. Please calm down. I will tell you everything. You please drink some water." Anjali poured a glass of water and gave it to her.

Meera refused it. "No Anju. I don't want any water. Please tell me. Why are you refusing for my marriage with Arnav. What happened?"