yet another chapter. ..

En başından başla

He left a blank. ..

" and. .." I insisted him to fill. ..

" and, I couldn't face your eyes ...those eyes are  forcing  me to get into your soul. .."

  I gulped. ..

' did he really mean it. .?How did  my nerdy, chasmiss had  been this much  romantic. .? My god. . I am not in my control. ..sumo. ..better don't look into his eyes. ..'

I knew ' don't look into his eyes '  this was a chant from my lips since morning but my heart didn't obey. .it yearned to fix my gaze on his eyes. ..

I pulled myself with much effort. ..

" ikkkummm. .."

I cleared my throat. ..

He didn't bather it seemed. ..He continued to look at my eyes asif his life depends on it. ..

I covered his eyes with my palms. ....to hide me blushing. ..

He pulled my hands and replied seriously. ..

" how dare you to interfere my eyes tangling with my wife's.
...?"

A naughty smile crept on his lips. ..

" shravan. .."

" just kidding. ..tell me now. ..what do you want. .?"

  He asked. ...

I held his hands. ...my eyes brimmed with tears. ..

" shravan. ..why do you want to invest in pct. .?Why you didn't tell me that you are the investor. .?"

  I curiously expected his answer though I knew it thousand times better. ..

  Shravan left my hands and walked towards the balcony. .He held the side rail as like he needed some support. ..After a deep sigh, he spoke. ..

" sumo. ..I knew pct would be next to your life. ..it's growth and the employee's welfare would be the eyes for you. ..I have witnessed the  love for me at your eyes so many times. ..when you accepted to marry Aditya, I knew it was only because of nanu. ..I was scared. ..the overconfidence love  in me suggested to marry you at any cost. .."

" I chose to stop the wedding ...I don't want to repeat it how. ..the very next day, I asked nanu for our wedding. ..I chose the day to be advantage as papa was out of station. .."

"  nanu  left the decision to you. ..I scared that Aditya would confront everything. ..I didn't dare  to take the risk. ..we married at the court. .. "

  He paused for sometime. ..I didn't interrupt as he was still churned with emotions. ..

" sumo. ..when I decided to marry you, I determined myself to hold all your sorrow, happiness, love, hardships, dream. ..everything. ..everything. ..."

He punched the wall to let out his feel.

" shravan. ..."

"  sumo. ..I knew, Aditya would withdraw all his support sooner. ..so, I have started the procedures to invest on the day  when I  decided to stop your marriage with Aditya. .."

       "and, I didn't confront you. ..because, what if you reject. .?Pct is your dream. ..how do you think your dream is not mine too. .?I wanted you to be happy always. .that's why I didn't tell you. .."

His words hit me to unlock the hesitations I had so far ...I couldn't stop  myself. ..I ran to him ...cried loudly. ...

  Shravan, who was shocked to see me crying, held my face and wiped the tears softly. ..

" sumo. ..what's wrong. .?Don't cry. ..It makes me feel bad. .."

His voice broke. ..

I hugged him tightly, burying my face to his chest. ..my sob continued. ..

" sorry shravan. ..I have troubled you much. .."

  He tapped my head  softly. ..

" it's okay. ..it's okay. .."

His softened tone made me even more guilt. ..

" shravan, I didn't mean to hurt you. ..I don't know why, I behaved like a kid. ..I am sorry. .."

I asked for his forgiveness ...

He made me to sit at the bamboo chair. ..

" sumo. ..do you believe. .?I lov....ed all your tortures. .."

He stretched the word 'loved '...

" loved. .?"

I shrunk my brows. ...

" yes. ..only because of your troubles ,i was blessed to have a honey dip lip kiss. ."

  He winked. ...

I blushed redder. ..

He lifted my chin to face him. ..

I knew he tries to divert me. ..

" sumo. ..leave the past. ..I wanted you to be happy ...did you get that. .?"

  His eyes made love with mine. ..