2

((^^^ That's Hannah))
Max's POV
"Wow, can you even do a push up?" One girl snickered from the crowd of 3 people surrounding me.
"You spend all your fucking time reading I'm surprised you haven't gained 3000 pounds." Another girl said.
"Why don't you go get a boyfriend? Oh. That's right. You're a fucking faggot. Faggots go to hell." The girl in the front says.
"If faggots go to hell, I'll see you there." I say, quickly walking away. I hear them giggling and pointing at me like I was the funniest thing in the world. I hate them. I walk into the girl's locker room right by the entrance to the gym. I look around to make sure the coast is clear before proceeding to change into my normal clothes. I open my locker and grab my clothes, setting them on the bench behind me. I close my locker and look around again to double check that I was alone. I take off my shirt revealing my black chest binder when I suddenly hear a slam from someone punching a locker. I froze as I realize the sound came from the locker next to me. I slowly turn around to see Hannah. I don't run. I don't hide. I don't say anything. I just stare at her.
"Take a picture, It'll last longer." She said, sharply. I don't reply and just stare at her.
"Oh? A chest binder? Why are you wearing one those?" She said. I knew it. She planned this. Her hands were behind her back. I knew what she was going to do. She pinned me to the lockers by my wrists. Behind her back and in her hand, she held a pair of scissors. I start to squirm and run off but her hands wouldn't budge.
"Please! Please don't!" I say in desperation. Too late. She started to cut down the center of my binder. I started to cry. The main reason I used to get bullied was because I had unnaturally big boobs. My nickname was Plastic last year. I decided to bind because I was sick of getting bullied. My chest binder falls off and lands beside my feet.
"Oh? You have these things? I wonder why you tried to hide them. Oh well. I don't care. But these are atleast D cups." She said getting suspiciously close to me. My cheeks were bright red and I was trying not to look at her. But then it happened. A strong glow from our chests lit up our faces.
"W-what?" She said backing away.
"It never happened." I say, slipping a tight sports bra on and a shirt on.
"Wait, no. We can't just... not talk about that!"
"No. We will never talk about that." I say changing into the rest of my clothes.
"No, we will talk about it!" She says.
"No. We won't talk about anything. Have a great weekend." I say, walking out and leaving my school things in my other locker. I get my phone out and start to play some good shit. 'Joji - demons' I fucking love that song and the ukulele cover? That's my shit! I ride the bus home but I'm feeling extra depressed so I'll just think about every mistake I've ever made. Yaaaaaaay.