Chapter 2

*Logan's POV*

I couldn't stop thinking about what Alex had said to me last night. Did she like me or was she just messing with me? If she did like me did she love me? I stayed up quite late thinking about her but eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to my alam going off.

"Oh no!" I said to myself jumping out of bed seeing that it was 8am and we had to be on set at 8:30. I quickly got in the shower and pulled on some clothes before running out of the door so that I could get to the set on time.

I arrived just on time and I quickly went into make up so that we were ready to film the scene. I walked over to the set and saw Alex and Thor waiting for me.

"Hello logan late as always" Thor said rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Haha very funny, I overslept" I replied.

"Makes a change" Alex muttered sarcastically.

"Ok you two lets get started with this scene I have a feeling it's going to take a while" Thor said breaking the awkward silence between Alex and me.

The scene involved Alex and me slow dancing waiting for a moment to get nico and bianca's attention. Alex's now blonde hair was up in a bun and she had a camp half blood Tshirt on with some jeans and converse. In her back pocket was annabeth's invisibility cap. I was surprised at how well the scene actually went. It didn't involve any dialogue we just danced and looked into each others eyes. To be honest I enjoyed it.

After not too many takes we went out to get some lunch.

*Alex's POV*

The scene this morning was quite weird really. It involved dancing with logan and staring into his sea green eyes for hours. I lost myself there and for a moment I forgot that we weren't actually together anymore. After lunch we had to do some more takes on that scene and as I was dancing with him I felt like kissing him right there. I stopped myself with the memory of him walking out of my house that night after the argument saying "I just don't think it will ever work out for us". Those words have been running through my mind ever since that day. They are what stop me every time from wanting to be with him.

We finished earlier than usual as Thor needed to do a scene with Jake.

The rest of us decided that we would have a meal in the hotel. I went back to my room and put on a blue dress that came to just above my knee. Then I went down to the restaurant to meet the others.

We stayed down there for a long time after we had finished our meal and we had a lot of drinks. I only remember what happened in flashes. I remember all of us dancing in Douglas' hotel room and then stumbling to the elevator. Then I remember riding up in the elevator with logan and him smirking at me. When I got to my room I think I dragged logan in there and I specifically remember his lips pressed down hard onto mine making me feel whole again.

When I woke up the next morning I had a killer headache but I could feel my lips tingling like pulses of electricity were running through them. I wondered if Logan could remember what had happened last night? I needed to know because I honestly would rather forget. I still didn't forgive him. Part of me wanted to be able to relive the events of the night before whenever I wanted to, but then I also wanted to be able to punch his face so hard.

I glanced at my phone and saw that it was 11am. I decided to go downstairs for breakfast.

*logan's POV*

Urghh I honestly felt like shit.

My head absolutely killed. I must have been so drunk last night. Last thing I remembered was drinking after the meal with the rest of the cast and then nothing. My mind was blank.

I got up and had a shower which make my headache feel better. I went downstairs to get some breakfast from the restaurant.

When I got down there I saw Alex. I made eye contact with her but she seemed to be avoiding me. I was curious as to why she was acting weird so I decided to watch her. After I had finished my food, I stayed sat down until Alex had finished. When she got up I followed her, trying not to make it seem too obvious. She walked into the elevator and I waited until the doors were about to close and I put my hand in between them.

"Hey there, how are you today?" I asked stepping into the elevator.

"Oh hey Logan" she replied her head down.

"How are you doing?" I asked

"Oh I'm ok just a bit hungover really" she replied.

"Oh yeah me too. What even happened last night? I don't remember anything" I asked.

"Oh you don't remember anything?Umm I think it should stay like that" she replied looking up at me confused.

"Awww come on, you can tell me" I said moving closer to her.

"Look Logan, I'm not telling you and stop trying to flirt with me because it's not working." She said just as the elevator reached our floor. She walked out of the elevator quickly. As she was about to go into her room, she paused for a moment to look back at me before disappearing into her room.