Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean, no?" I ask. "Do I have to remind you of our agreement, Baby?"

"I remember perfectly, Daddy," he replies, ever so calmly, "and I will abide by my part of the bargain if you abide by yours. You have forbidden me something for good reasons, and you proposed a perfectly acceptable alternative, but you are stalling for no reason."

"I'm not stalling! I just want you to be sure and not rush into something you might regret. Usually, I ask that a potential Sub waits for a week before beginning his training and I asked you to consider for two fucking days."

"But I am sure, Daddy!" he answers. "So what's the point in waiting?"

If it's to make my life miserable in the meantime, I agree there's no point.

"Fine, Baby!" I growl. "You want to begin as soon as possible? You will join a training session tomorrow with four potential new Subs. That's it for my end of the bargain! As for you, you deliberately put yourself in danger, fully knowing that I would intervene, and ruined my evening plans just to coax me into accepting to train you as soon as possible."

And the worst part is that it worked...

"Do you have any excuse to offer me?" I ask, even if I know he did all of this on purpose.

"None, Daddy!" he replies meekly. "I'll accept any punishment you decide."

Now, what should I do with this bratty baby? Of course, I could simply spank him with my favorite paddle but where would the fun be in that? Plus this might remind him of Thomas' abuse and that would defeat the purpose of the punishment.

As I think of how much I'd prefer to be in my playroom with William and the two Subs, an idea suddenly pops into my mind. Dare I do this? Will my Baby behave properly? Well, you can't know if you don't try and this will give him an opportunity to show me how serious he is.

"I just changed my mind," I tell him. "Your training starts immediately since you're so eager. The first lesson you need to learn is trust. You can't do anything with a Dom if you don't trust completely your body to him. Now, do you trust me?"

"Yes, Daddy," he answers, curiosity filling his face.

"I'm going to blindfold you," I warn him. "And you'll have to follow my orders to the letter. You might hurt other people unintentionally if you don't. This is a good opportunity for you to redeem yourself in my eyes and show me how serious you can be. If you misbehave, we'll go back here and you'll get the spanking of your life. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I can see he is as much impressed as he is confused. Trust me, Baby, you'll soon get why it's a punishment.

He tenses a bit when I put the blindfold on his eyes so I quickly remind him he can safeword at any time.

I lead my Baby in the corridor of playrooms, intently watching his reactions to the muffled moans and cries we hear. A bit of surprise, embarrassment, but mostly horniness, if the growing bulge in his pants is any indication. And that's only the beginning, Baby.

"Do not move from here," I command him once we arrive in front of my playroom. "I'll fetch you shortly."

Once Zach's settled against the wall, I enter inside. With any luck, the two boys won't be too spent and the fun will go on for a long time. Inside, the two Subs are still tied up to the two benches I had arranged specifically for the occasion. Good thing my Baby is blindfolded. William's thrusting inside Spencer, who is squealing in delight, while Dylan is waiting his turn, the handle of a plug clearly visible between his ass cheeks.