Boy 1: areeee zindagi mein phle baar itni haseen larki dekhi.....ab chance Mila to thje hath bhi na lgaye (in full time *begharti wale* tone).....

They were teasing her when a voice roared chor do.....they looked at the owner of voice and found it to be manik (hero agya ...💃💃💃).... nandini's muscles relaxed seeing him.....when one of goon held her hand saying

Boy : abee to hota kon hai hme rokne wala......

Ma: mein tmhare baap Ka bhi baap.....manik malhotra hn mein (manik's family is the richest in whole village....)

Ma: ab tmlog aise hi chale jao ge ya mein dosra raasta apnao ...... tmhare maa baap TM.logo ki shakal dekhne ko taraas (crave) Jaye ge......(authority in his voice)

The boys didn't take a second to disappear from there.....Nandini was in shock .... manik grabbed her hand roughly and pulled her towards himself saying tmhe aqal nhi hai (angry tone)......she just clinged to his chest in response.....manik backed off at sudden hug (tom and jerry r hugging 😱😱😱).....he stayed still there when he heard her sobbing......he engulf her in his strong arms when he heard her saying m sorry.....

Ma: ssssshhhhh it's okay.... relax wo chale gye (rubbing her back .......)

Soon Nandini composed herself and both looked at their embarrassing position and immediately left eachother....the duo were unable to look at eachother's eyes....tom and jerry was consoling eachother weird naa 😮😮that's what manik and Nandini were feeling....the ones who always fought with eachother were consoling .....

They sat on car when Nandini asked to break the silence

N: TM yahan kese

Ma: wo yesterday night their was emergency so I went to Mumbai.....abhi hi waapis Aya hn aur shukar hai time pe agya (looking at her sternly)tmhe Zara idea nhi ke ye village Han.....TM kyon use apna Mumbai smjh ke Beth gye....(scolding)

N: mein to walk ke liye nikli thi....socha village bhi Dekh ln (eyes glued on her lap...she didn't dare to look into his eyes)

Ma: yeah right ye skin fit jeans mein tm walk ke liye Niklo ge to aisa hi hona tha (sarcasm noted.... focussing on word *walk*).....

Nandini kept mum...she was feeling like slapping herself for her act.....Car came to halt and manik looked at embarrassed Nandini he thought to cheer her up

Ma: chalo chotu tmhare complan Ka time hogya daadi wait Kar rhi hn ge.....

A smile crept on nandini's face listening this and she immediately punched him on his shoulder saying monster to which he laughed loudly while Nandini ran away from there.....

They entered the house only to face investigation of daadi and soha

S: TM dono sath...I must be dreaming....

Ma: to Kia hm dono sath mein nhi hoskte....we went for walk (looking at Nandini asking her to be normal)

Nandini started staying silent...manik helped her to come out of her shell.....to remove her fear without letting anyone know about the incident..... soon nandini was back to herself all bcz of manik our hero😍😍😍

Nandini and soha were playing X box when manik said

Ma: huh phir se u guys r playing boring games (Rolling his eyes)
Haan Haan theek hai tm log khel bhi yhi skti ho.... outdoor games khelna TM logo ke bass mein nhi (making bad faces)

N: aur ye TM se kis ne kha ke hm outdoor games nhi khel skte (squeezing her nose alittle)

Ma: okay lets play cricket then (challenging way)

N: lets play then (rubbing her palms)

Soha was about to say sth when they both said in unison u will be the umpire 😂😂😂

They both moved towards lawn .....before starting the match manik said

Ma: Soch lo (mocking way)

N: Soch Lia....(tying her pony).

Soha tossed the coin...and it was heads.....Nandini grabbed the bat with victorious smile bcz she chose heads......they was moving towards creese when manik said

Ma: agar tm haar gye to u have to clean whole house.....

N: and if u lose u will have to spend night in servant quarter without light and fan (turning her head towards him)......

Both shaked hands with smirk and soon the game started......nandini batted first and she scored 30 marks in 1 over........

Now it was manik's turn .....

Ma: ye score to mere bayee hath(left hand) Ka kaam hai...(in teasing way)

N: letaa see Mr journalist (Rolling her eyes)

MAnik batted efficiently and now it was last ball of match and only 1 run was required to draw the match and 2 to win.........manik gripped his bat in determination while Nandini gripped the ball tightly.....looking at eachother's eyes with determination ... determination to win the game (bcz both didn't want to do that chores😂😂😂).....Nandini stepped two three steps back from creese......manik looked at the boundary (well one thing more it's more important match than India Pakistan 😂😂😂).....and soon Nandini bowled the ball and at next moment it was flying in sky.....manik hit the ball with all his force and now was looking at sky smirking......then he saw Nandini chasing ball with eyes glued on ball hands in cup form and taking back steps.........he guessed that Nandini would catch the ball he thought beta manik u will loose the game.....thje is Ka MATLAB pta thje Raat wo servant quarter mein guzarne pare ge with mosquitoes and cockroaches 😱😱😱uper SE insult alag......no no he thought scratching his head nervously.......he shouted sohaaaaaàa the shreik was enough to divert nandini's attention and ball hit her head straight 😂😂 meanwhile manik took one run and match ended with no conclusion......

After sometime Nandini came out of shock and realized his act ....he narrowed her eyes with frowns on his head seeing Maha (manik soha 😂😂) laughing......she uprooted the wicket from ground and next moment she was running behind manik wanting to beat him until she got tired.....manik on the other hand was laughing , showing his tongue teasing her

Like this their vacations ended with manik taking care of soha making them believe that he too luv her 🙈🙊🙊and teasing his jerry I mean Nandini.... manik after that incident was in nandini's good books though she luved to fight with manik....she was happy for soha thinking that manik too luvs soha ....

So guys how was the update...I ended this vacation track bcz I didn't want to drag it and make it boring...hope so the update is good....do long cmnts and vote also