Chapter 6: Benefactor revealed

Start from the beginning

Frederick's eyes widen in shock when he pulls out a gun, "Don't move." he orders them as the two march at him with their guns. "I have the last of the vaccine and the research data this is all that remains in the entire world, the rest is gone," he said then smirks.

Leon looks at Claire and signals her to lower the gun and she did. "Yes, that's right. You two can appreciate this more than anyone after your up close and personal experience with virus victims. Mankind will need this." he states, Leon grins to himself as he crosses his arms, "What does mankind need again?" he asks him, Fredrick looks back then saw the case was gone, "Looking for something?" Annabelle calls out as she was holding the case.

Then Jacob steps next to Claire with the laptop open and replaying the fight, "I think the president's going to like this." he states and shows it to Claire, "Oh yeah, definitely." she nods at him and Frederick aims the gun at Annabelle, "I wouldn't." she warns him, then a gun was pressed at Frederick's back, he froze as really pissed of Angela was glaring at him, she knocks the gun out of his hand then wraps her arm around his neck. 

Slamming her knee right in behind his and she smacks to his knees. "Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Annabelle states and Jacob nods at her as he closes the laptop. 

Then Frederick pulls himself back up and she aims her gun right at his head "Wait, don't shoot me let's talk." he states and Annabelle arches her eyebrow at him as they walk up to him. "You're a smart woman and smart women like money, I can make you rich, we'll spit everything, 50/50," he tells them as he was panicking. 

Annabelle presses her hand to her chest, foreign a shocked look "I feel insulted." Annabelle states, Leon shook his head at him as Claire exhales in disbelief. "I meant 70/30." he went on and Claire threw up her arms as she was done.

Jacob rolls his eyes and turns away from him, "I'm happy with 30." he states and they turn away from him, "He's all yours Angela." Annabelle calls out with a wave of her hand. "Take it all, please take it all, just... please don't kill me," he states then Angela fired, but it just went click. 

Frederick screams in fright as he took cover, whimper in fear as Angela just glares down at him, "You're too pathetic to kill." she growls at him then the chopper lights came on as the sirens were off, she then pulls him back up and cuffs him. 

Annabelle walks up to him and shook her head, "This was the mastermind behind it all?" she questions and Jacob steps next to her, "Kinda sad when you think about it." he states and she nods, then Leon walks up to them and she handed him the case. "All unit, move in." the captain orders, "Yes sir," they answered and moved in. 

Then the agents turn away and started to walk past the officers as they took Frederick into custody. But Annabelle stops and looks over the horizon and smiles, dawn was rising.

~8~8~8~

The sun stood high in the sky, Angela wore a purple dress as she looks over at the Facility, the wind gently blowing by her as the four stood behind her, "Fredrick confessed to everything. It was also the one that provided the T-virus to the terrorist in India, he even acted a the black-market broker. He stole both the T and G viruses right before the Raccoon Disaster, but Fredrick decided that he can only sell them as a cent with the vaccine." Leon informs her. 

Jacob shifts in his weight "But Fredrick only knew that someone was going to recognize him, so he assumes a new identity, then was employed by WilPharma and was given unlimited access to the research and given the chance to sell more to any willing costumers with the vaccine," Jacob adds in as he crosses his arms,

Annabelle brushed back her hair "I've been hunting Fredrick for some time, it was in Hong Kong I saw him dealing with Grondi, killing innocent people for Grondi's enjoyment, a sick twisted pleasure for them." Annabelle states and Angela shook her head, "And my brother was just a tool to them. He was used." she states.

Annabelle walks up next to her and looks out at the facility. "Fredrick took advantage of Curtis's pain and his anger, knowing Curtis was going to do anything to expose to the truth, even kill himself in the process," Annabelle tells her.

Then she looks at her, "It doesn't devolve Curtis of what he's done, but we share something in common, the passion to prevent any more outbreaks like Raccoon City." Claire states and Angela turns to her and smiles, then Annabelle places her hand on her shoulder and Angela looks at her, "When Curtis saw at the photo, I felt something from him when he regained control." she states.

Angela turns fully to her, "He loved you, Angela, he never wanted you to be involved, and knowing that he was being forced to hurt you, it broke his heart, but he also hopes that you live your life away from this virus." she tells her and Angela tears up a little, but she wipes them away and Annabelle nods at her. 

Then he looks at Jacob as he smiles at her a little and she smiles right back at him, but Leon's phone went right off. 

Annabelle giggles as walks back to him, he pulls out his phone and looks at it, then turns the ringer off. "We gotta go." he tells them, Jacob nods and looks at her, "I have to go." he tells her and she nods at him, "OK," she mutters. "See you around, Angela," she states and the two turn to leave. 

Annabelle and Claire waved good-bye and they followed after them. "Jacob!" Angela calls out, they stop and looked at her, she smiles and then looks at him "Let's go... diving together again... sometimes." she tells him and he smirks at her, "I'll take a rain check." he tells her, making her chuckle. 

Annabelle exchanged looks with Claire as they both were smirking, then the two men walk off and the girls followed them, Angela walks them as she brushes her hair back. 

They walk down the gap as Claire was hurrying to Jacob's sides, "So when did you two go diving, hm?" she teases him and Jacob just laughs. "Come on, I have to take this crap form, Annabelle, please don't add to it." he states and Annabelle just giggled at him, "More importantly, what are you up to? Need a left?" Leon asks her as he nudges his head to the chopper. 

She smirks proudly at him, "I have a limousine waiting." she informs him. They look over at the car, "Claire!" Rani calls out to her as she and her aunt was waving at them. 

Jacob smirks as he waves at Rani, but then he got the look from Annabelle as she nudges her head to Claire. Then they looked at each, "The next time we bump into you, let's hope it's a little more... normal." Leon states and Annabelle giggles, "Come on, after all the hell we been through, I doubt we'll be normal again." she giggles, shoving her shoulder against his and they chuckled.

Then the two turn away to the chopper, "Hey, guys, can you hold the chopper for a while?" Jacob asks them, Leon smirks and nods at him, then both he and Annabelle walks back, hand in hand. "You know, I was excepting this." Claire states and Jacob looks at her, "What?" he asks, "Those two, ending up together. They make the perfect pair." she states and Jacob laughs. "Yeah they do," he states. 

Then looks back at her, "So listen, I was wondering if you're not busy in the next few months, I was hoping we would go out and have dinner," he states and she looks at him with a smirk. "Are you asking me on a date?" she asks him and he shrugs, "Maybe, by if you don't want to," he states but Claire laughs. "I would love that." she answers and he smiles at her, "Great, it's a date," he states, then turns and ran after the two, but there was a jump in his run. 

As he was pumped and excited. Claire couldn't help laughing at his goofiness, the three boarding the chopper and they took off. Then she turns and walks to the limo, with a smile on her face.

~8~8~8~

In the Senator's office, the T.V news was on, and the phone was ringing.

Senator Ron Davis announced his resignation after being accused of insider trading. The WilPharma stock on which, he's a stock-holder. 

The reporter said on the T.V as Davis was sitting in his chair in front of the computer with the newspaper over his face, but something was wrong... he wasn't moving.

Then his hand slowly slides and hung on the side, Davis was dead as something or one was downloading all his information from his computer, all the data and information was being sent to a new corporation. Tricell.

Some were at the Facility, wearing suits to covers and protect them, they were searching for anything that was connected to G, but one of them found the claw from Curtis's mutated hand, so he slowly walks over and places in a case. This fight was far from over.

It was just the beginning...