chapter 30 ~ running away

emmas P.O.V

I go and find harry and ask him about visions and dreams and whats the differance between them but he didn't know anything.

I get ella and shout out " IM LEAVING "

" why? " harry asks

" I want to see my family" I say letting ella drink the milk from my ...

" no you cant " harry says then kisses me on the head

" yes I can " I reply

" no seriously you cant " he says in a serious voice

" why? " I ask

" because the vampire council is looking for ella " harry says looking sad and worried

" why would they be looking for her? " I ask

" well we got a note after we got ella back saying that we can keep her untill shes 3 but if we keep her for longer they will kill anyone that knows that ellas alive, and if the vampire council has a chance to kidnap ella again they will " harry says sad and I see a glimse of a tear in his eye before he turns around.

I start to sob and fall to my knees hugging ella so tight but making sure not to tight to make her explode.

I then see that the window is open a bit, I wait untill harry gets out of the room and I make my move he has gone toilet so I have a long time but I will go while I can, I open the window full and grab ella and jump out the window.

the only way to get home is to go through the woods so I make a run for it.

harry P.O.V

I get back to the room and see that emma is gone and so Is ella and see that the window was open.

I run to the window and see emma running into the woods, I quickly run outside ( vampire speed ) and into the woods " emma!" I shout worried, I see 2 vampires run straight pass me and realise that if they find emma and ella then they will eat them.

I run around millions of times but couldn't find her

" their dead " I say falling to the ground sobbing

Emmas P.O.V

I see 2 vampires run past me in super speed and once they saw me they came running towards me with their fangs out and burning red eyes. one pushes me over and comes closer to my face very slow and very creepy.

I put my hand out in front of me and clenshed my fist together and both the vampires choke and the tighter I clensh my fist the more they choke, and effentialy they both collapse.

A/N

sorry if this chappie was short or if there was somthing you didn't like im just writing this for fun so please dont judge.

thanks so much for getting this book ... 82 reads <3

vote <3

comment :)

follow me ~~~ lollos_123