Chapter 10

Minhyun's POV
"Ok let me get this straight you and Jaehwan aren't talking anymore,he still hasn't tell you why saying it's for your own good then he randomly fainted during practice so he ended up going to the doctors" Seonho summarize what I told him.
"Yup a lot of drama am I right"I said.
"Yeah...ha sucks to be you" Seonho said as he was pointing his finger at me while laughing.
"Shut up" I said hitting him.
"Okay okay I'll stop,I'll stop" Seonho said.
"Have you tried talking to him?" Seonho asked.
"Yes, but he always push me away" I answered sadly.
Seonho saw how sad I was so he hug me which comfort me.
I check my phone to see if I have any messages or calls. I was shocked of how many missed calls I have.
"Seonho thank you for listening and all but I have to go bye" I said running off to my house. I finally made it and open the door to see the members staring at me like I killed somebody.
"Hi" I said giving them an awkward smile.
"Why haven't you answer any of my calls Minhyun?" Jihoon asked.
"Did you know how worried we were?" Asked Jisung.
"Do you do any illegal shit cause I'll be very disappointed if you did it without me?" Woojin asked. I look at him with a 'Really' look.
"Yes, Woojin I totally robbed a bank and was arrested but was able to escape out of jail" I told Woojin.
Woojin gasp and said:
"Without me?" Daniel hit him on the head.
"Dude" Daniel said.
"Oh yeah without us" Woojin said gesturing him and Daniel.
I looked up at Daniel and saw him shaking his head in disappointment while Ong was shaking his head in disbelief.
"No I didn't do that look I'm sorry I worried you guys I just went out to get some fresh air then Seonho found me and we were just talking that's why I didn't answered any of your phone calls" I explained.
"Oooooh" all of them answered.
"Just to get this straight you didn't do anything illegal?" Woojin asked.
"No you idiot" I answered.
"Damn it"Woojin and Daniel said at the same time.
I wouldn't be surprise if they ended up in jail.

Seonho POV
As Minhyun left off running, I got up to go back to my little house. As I was walking I couldn't help but think how beautiful Minhyun has gotten. I always had a crush on him. When I was trying to kiss Minhyun during Produce 101 he immediately stopped me from kissing him.

 When I was trying to kiss Minhyun during Produce 101 he immediately stopped me from kissing him

I played it off, acting like I was joking around but deep down inside of me I was hurt. One day Minhyun I will able to hold you in my arms and call you mine. That is my dream. As I was looking around I spotted Jaehwan leaving from the hospital and having something in his hands but I shook it off knowing it's probably nothing. But something inside of me wonder why did Jaehwan fainted. When Minhyun told me he seem like he didn't know either. Jaehwan is hiding something and I tend to find out what it is.