The Secret Tickle Wrestlers - Episode 3.

Christine was stunned, but was determined not to show it.

"You haven't thought this through, have you?" she said, injecting a calm into her voice that she hope disguised a tremor. "If you're planning for us to tickle wrestle..."

"Mmmm." Sheila nodded affirmatively.

"...then we can't do it Tracy and Mo's way. As you've already noticed, I'm not wearing jeans."

Without altering her nonchalant pose, Sheila rubbed the sole of her bare left foot on her right shin while she reflected on the situation.

"You'll have to perform in just your briefs, then," she concluded.

Christine gave vent to a burst of shaky laughter. "You say 'perform' as though we'd be in front of an audience," she replied. "What's made you so keen on us tickle wrestling all of a sudden?"

"You tickled my bare feet in the kitchen," accused Sheila. "You should give me a chance of getting you back for that,"

"Don't be so ridiculous."  Christine's voice had a sharp edge to it. "We're not kids like Tracy and Mo. We're 30 years old... well, I will be, shortly..."

 "Are you too old for fun?" Sheila jeered.

Of course I'm not."

"Then... strip."

"You're in a disadvantageous position, Sheila. There you are, with your boobs out, dictating terms to me..." Christine had never seen her friend topless before - there was no reason why she should have done - and she had to admit that her bare breasts were impressive in the way they hung there conceding only a little to gravity. The nipples just begged to be teased. 

"You should even things up and get undressed, then. I'll lend you a pair of jeans if you want." Sheila was insistent, and Christine realised that she had to accept that their friendship - which she valued greatly - was at risk if she didn't humour the blonde in some way. Besides, having seen Sheila semi-nude she had to admit to herself that the idea of tickling those nipples wasn't entirely unattractive, even it was just to satisfy her curiosity. 

"You know none of your clothes will fit me." This was true. Sheila, while by no means overweight, was of a bigger build than the slender Christine, though they were about the same height. "No, let's get this over with." She began to peel off, carefully folding her new dress over a chair, and soon stood before Sheila wearing only a small pair of panties with tied bows at either side.

Sheila's eyes ran up and down Christine's exposed body in a way she found slightly worrying. Her smooth bare legs and feet were complemented by a flat stomach and average-sized but shapely breasts. She suddenly felt very exposed and wished she'd taken up Sheila's offer of the loan of her jeans, ill-fitting or not.

At Sheila's suggestion, the two topless women moved the furniture to the edge of the room and propped up cushions against hard objects such as table legs. Despite Christine's reticence they completed this task swiftly, and Sheila surveyed the scene with obvious satisfaction. "Right. The rules are - restraining holds are allowed, painful holds are not. No biting, slapping, clawing or hair-pulling - just tickling."

"Have you done this before?" enquired Christine, suspiciously.

"I've read a few accounts," Sheila admitted, airily, "but I've never even seen a tickle wrestling bout, let alone participated in one. I know the scoring system, though. Two surrenders out of three wins the match."

"Submissions." Christine corrected her friend before she could stop herself.

"What?"

"S...s...submissions." Christine stammered, embarrassed that she'd revealed that she had some knowledge of wrestling terminology. "Two submissions, not 'two surrenders'."

"And you asked me whether I'd done anything like this before," Sheila grinned. She tossed her mane of blonde hair almost petulantly before brushing it back over her shoulders with both hands. "You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Christine sounded reluctant, but a glint in her eye betrayed the fact that - to some minor extent at least - she was looking forward to this experience. 

"Right. Prepare to be tickled." Sheila faced her friend and adopted a wrestling crouch - legs slightly bent so that her backside jutted behind her, arms defensively in front of her at about 90 degrees at the elbows. Christine followed suit and they circled each other cautiously about two yards apart, smiling at their own daring as they prepared to tickle wrestle for the first time in their lives. Their exposed breasts quivered slightly and their bare feet pawed passionately at the thick carpet as an unexpected thrill of anticipation rushed simultaneously through their undressed bodies.