Mean girls #2

Dionne's POV

I woke up at 7:30 this morning feeling a lot less jet lagged.  I got out my bed to take a warm shower. 15 minutes later after my shower,* I wrapped my self in my fluffy pink towel and walked towards my closet look forward something to wear. I picked a light grey pencil skirt that went past my knees and a light grey  crop top to match. I also decided to wear my red Jordan horizons.  I decided to gel my hair up into a perfectly rounded bun on the top of my head cause ya know, If my outfit was slaying, my hair had to as well. I did my make up, but only some mascara, high light and done my brows as I didn't need loads of caked on make up. My mum knocked on my door saying she had a surprise. As she walked in she gave me a credit card.
Dionne - mum what's this for?
Mum - I'm giving you $1000 to go shopping
Dionne - why I have enough clothing?
Mum - well you deserve it a new beginning means new clothes.
I hugged her showing my appreciation and how lucky I am to have her as a mother.

30 minutes later
Dionne - BYE MUM. I shouted as I grabbed my purse and left the house.

At the mall....

I walked in the mall not knowing where to start. I saw Victoria secret and look for some sexy underwear and bras. Afterwards I went to the gucci store and all I really wanted from there were sliders.
I was really hungry and decided to go to in and out, as I have heard that there burgers are really good I got just your average cheese burger and fries. Then I remembered I had forgotten to face time Eunice. So I face timed her.
Dionne - hey bish
Eunice - hey ...ARE YOU IN, IN AND OUT?
Dionne - yea...
Eunice - I'm so jealous
I started laughing while taking a bite out of my burger.
Eunice - so...you seen any cute guys yet?
Dionne - No shut up.
Eunice - what
She said bursting out laughing.
Dionne - well how's everyone back at home.
Eunice - the same but guess what bisshh, I got the tea, you know the girl ...
Just as she said that, a boy walked by he was good looking like, hot like, God like, look you get the picture. I didn't even realise I was staring until this blond girl standing next to him gave me a death stare while quickly grabbing his hand.
Eunice - HELLO...EARTH TO DIONNE?
Dionne -What, oh sorry
Eunice - What was you looking at? She said curiously
Dionne - nothing. I said blushing and looking down.
Eunice - OMG YOU WAS SO CHECKING OUT SOMEONE WASNT YOU?!?
Dionne - shut up he's got a girl anyways.
Eunice - well just steal her man simple as.
We both laughed.
Eunice - oh shit I gotta go.
Dionne - so soon. I said with pouty lips
Eunice - I need to collect my brother from school
Dionne - ok see ya bish
Eunice - bye hoe.
As our call ended I put my phone in my bag and began to headed out of In and out until, I bump into someone cause I'm a bit of a cluts, and it was the boy I was looking at earlier. I looked into his Perfectly glistening brown eyes as he said "you ok" with a smirk on his face But, seconds later i felt someone's drink go down my top I look at the direction that it was thrown at and it was the blonde girl that is a with him. She had her hair straightened and had a slutty two piece on which was nearly showing her ass.
Dionne - What the hell! BITCH!
Gemma - it's Gemma to you and, stay away from my man I saw you looking at him earlier!

I ran off to the toilets clutching my bags with watery eyes not crying but close. I went and cleaned my self up. Luckily I had bought a dress before coming into in and out and I changed into it. It was a nude maxi dress that showed my curve.  As I walked out I saw that Gemma bitch and through my wet clothes at her.
Gemma - ugly ass hoe.
Dionne - if I stay any longer I'd rip out those trashy extentions so see ya .I said as I waved my hand and walked off.

                                                                             Adyms POV

I walked into in and out with my girl Gemma. We have been together for 5 months which is surprising because I don't really go for her type which is basically bitchy mean girl that thinks she's better than everyone but, everyone at school thinks we're a good couple so I just ran with it.
As we walk in I notice this little baddie walking with a tray of food going to sit and as she turned around OMG. Her booty was like GOD DAYUUM. She was really small like about 5f 2. she was gorgeous. Then Gemma must have realised I was staring and turned my head forceful and started to kiss me. We were waiting in line and I noticed Gemma looking at the girl in a nasty way ,As she held my hand tight. Then when we received our food she held the tray and headed to our table. But along the way I had accidentally bumped into someone. It was that Lil shawty I saw earlier she gazed into my eyes as I asked if she was ok and she just smiled and nodded. Suddenly out of know where Gemma through her drink at her and I'm just in shock. The girl ran off looking like she was about to cry and I look at Gemma with that what the fuck face.
As me and Gemma were eating the girl walks over in a new out fit which showed all her curve. She was just gorgeous. She through her soda soked clothes at Gemma. The look on Gemma face was to die For.
Gemma said she was an ugly ass hoe. Usually know body would be rude towards Gemma as other girls were quite intimidated by her, but not this girl. She came back at her with some sass as she said...
If I stay any longer I'd rip out those trashy extensions. So see ya.
After the girl left all that was left on my mind was who is she, what school does she go to, and is her ass real?

Dionne's POV

I left in and out feeling victorious. After I bought shoes which were basically sliders, Jordans some heels and even more Jordans because you can never have enough. After my long shopping trip I headed home and packed up all my things.
Mum - Dionne we're ordering pizza for dinner because who has time to cook.
We both laughed
Dionne - get pepperoni with extra cheese. I yelled as she was ordering.

15 minutes later.

I opened the door for the delivery guy and gave him 20 dollar and told him to keep the change. He looked me up and down and bit his lip which made me feel uncomfortable so I shut the door and ran to my room with the pizza boxes.i change into my unicorn pj's and I quickly turn on Netflix on the 64 inch TV in my room and watched the walking dead. After about 4 episodes it was about 11pm my pizza was cold and I had school the next day as it was Sunday today. I put my left over pizza in the fridge and turned off my TV. After I covered my self in my bed sheets and I thought to my self, who was that guy from in and out and after about 7 minutes I drifted off to sleep.

-A/N (HEY AGAIN WHEN NEW CHARACTERS ARE INTRODUCED THEY WILL BE AT THE TOP AS THIS STUPID ASS THING WONT LET ME ADD PICS ANY WAYS ENJOY THsE REST OF THE BOOK!)