Chapter 4

Infinity
Your POV
I can't believe it. I can't believe I got his number! My life is complete. And his name, It fits him so well. George. Such a cute name..
I don't have any shifts today(thank the lords) so I can finally catch up with Pll. I'm legit 3 seasons behind thanks to work and I need to find out who A is! As I exitidly run downstairs to get some popcorn I peep into the shelf to find I've ran out of popcorn. That means I need to go to target. Again. I honestly can't be bothered to chance out of my pyjamas. Let's be real who in their right mind is going to go to target at 9am.
George's POV
I couldn't focus at all when I filmed the rest of that slime video. My mind kept replaying me giving her my number over and over. The way she smiled and her stunning eyes lit up. They were a light sky blue with flakes of emerald green around the centre. Every time I see her I get blown away; there is no one else like her. She has to be mine, I can't even imagine how broken I would be if someone else took her..
Your POV
So I trudged to target. No popcorn. Not even the overpriced stuff, all gone. I can already tell today is gonna be a flop. When I finally arrive home I decide to call George, I mean I have nothing better to do( girl ur not fooling anyone u just want to talk to him ;) Thankfully he picks up straight away" No Nathan I wasn't the one who forgot to save minecraft"
*internally dies of cuteness overload* he plays minecraft  my god that is so cuteee. "Hehe it's me -your name- from target remember" ..
Georges POV
Just as I went to sit down the phone rang. Damn I forgot to save our last minecraft game Nathan's going to MURDER me. I pick up the phone and try to explain to him...who turns out to be -your name- . George you are an Idota. You have failed at life. You have blown your chance with this human. Don't awkwardly laugh or I swear to green steve*awkardly laughs* "sorry about that thought you were someone else then"
I give up with myself sometimes.