I groaned and walked over to my bed, face planting it "don't tell anyone!" I muttered, my voice slightly muffled by the bedding.

"We have too!" He exclaimed "you could help us find Will! Isn't that what you want?"

"Of course it is." I spoke sitting up, staring into his eyes "I'm scared that the others will treat me differently, like Lucas did with El."

"Lucas was being an idiot." Dustin sighed "he hates change." He took my hand in his and smiled "You can help us, Eliza...help us find Will."

I bit my lip and sighed "fine!" I exclaimed "you wanna see my powers?" I smirked as Dustin nodded his head happily "hell yeah!"
.
.
.
.
Lucas, Dustin, Mike and I all sat facing El as she messed around with Mikes supercom, slight whimpering could be heard over the static of the radio.

I could tell it was Will, the feeling of him once again overpowering me, I felt his pain, sadness and his fear.

"We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right?" Mike asked us, I nodded my head slightly. "Yes, Mike, we did."

Mike smiled at me, a soft look playing at his features as I bit my lip and smiled back.

Lucas sighed "Yeah, I heard a baby."

"What?" Mike and I asked at the same time.

"Mike." Lucas spoke "You obviously tapped into a baby monitor, it's probably the Blackburns' next door."

"Uh, did that sound like a baby to you?" Mike asked "that was Will!"

I lightly placed my hand over Mike arm in comfort, smiling as he raised his other hand over mine.

"Mike..." Lucas started.

"Lucas, you don't understand, he spoke last night." Mike exclaimed "words."

I looked at Eleven and moved to sit next to her, I reached my hand out for the supercom and started to mess with the dials, if they were to find out about my powers it may as well be now.

"He was singing that weird song he loves, even El heard him!" Mike exclaimed, Lucas only rolled his eyes. "Oh, well, if the weirdo heard him then I guess..."

"Are you sure you're on the right channel?" Dustin asked Mike.

"I don't think it's about that." Mike exclaimed, he turned his head to see me messing with the Supercom as he raised his brow "Eliza? What are you doing?" He asked making El shush him.

"Will." Eleven whispered.

"Eliza is channeling, Will?" Mike questioned in confusion, making El nod.

"Like...like professor X?" My brother exclaimed as I continued to mess with the supercom, trying to feel for the connection with Will.

"Yeah, I guess." Mike spoke, confusion still lacing his voice.

"Are you actually believing this crap?" Lucas scoffed.

"I don't know, I mean..." Dustin started "do you remember when Will fell of his bike and broke his finger? He sounded a lot like that."

"Did you guys not see what I saw?" Lucas asked in annoyance "they pulled Will's body out of the water, He's dead!"

El and I both looked up, shock covered our faces, Why was Lucas being such a little bitch?

"Well, maybe it's his ghost." Dustin spoke "maybe he's haunting us."

"It's not his ghost." Mike spoke.

"So how do you know that?" Lucas cut him off.

"I Just Do!"

"Then What was that in the water?" Lucas exclaimed.