"W-what are you doing M-Mr.Hetfield?!" Ali nervously. He was so close to her. Chest to chest. He turned over here cupped her left cheek with his hand.

"Who are we kidding Ali? We both knew we can't deny our feelings. No matter how hard we try." He whispered looking deep in her brown eyes. He rubbed his thumb against her cheek. Her skin was so soft, it sent a tingle to James's veins.

Ali relaxed in his touch just momentarily. "Like you said. We're playing a dangerous game. W-we have no choice. This can't happen Mr. Hetfield." She said pointing back and forth between them.

"Call me James, baby." He leaned closer to her face. His hand still cupping her cheek.

Baby...

"J-James, stop." She noticed him leaning even closer. Their lips only a few inches apart.

"Do you really want me to stop Ali?" He smirked.

"No." She admitted. Their lips were so close she could feel his breath on her lips. It sent a bundle of nerves inside her body. In a good way. "But we can't do this."

"Why?" At this point, Mr. Hetfield didn't care about anything except him and Ali. He couldn't care less about the consequences, about Tommy or Francesca. The feelings in his heart were taking over.

"Because it's wrong."

"If it's so wrong, why does it feel so right?" James tilted his head and leaned in closer.

Ali gasped as she felt his lips touch her neck. She was a goner. Her knees went weak. She melted right there and then feeling him nibble on her neck. She brought her arms up and wrapped them under his armpits, resting them on his back. James placed his hands on her hips as he continued to kiss and nibble her neck. She arched her head back, giving him more access.

"You smell really good." he mumbled.

"Mhm, so do you." She moaned and started kissing her neck, returning the favor. Ali was so turned on that she wouldn't be surprised if she let him take her right there in the bathroom. They continued attacking each others necks, kissing, nibbling, even licking. Their lips still hadn't connected though. She rubbed her hands all over his back and let out a few moans. She felt herself getting wet as they started rubbing their bodies together. She could easily feel his erection though the material of his pants as he groaned against her neck. They soon were brought back into reality and pulled away from each other panting.

"This is wrong. We shouldn't have done this." Ali said fixing her clothes still trying to control her breathing. They were just kissing each others necks and she couldn't control herself. She couldn't imagine if they would have done more.

James ran his fingers through his short hair."C'mon Ali, you know that's bullshit. I know you don't regret it."

"I-I gotta get back to Tommy." She reached for the door but he stopped her in her from opening it.

"Not until you admit you have feelings for me." He said and she was taken back by his request.

"What?"

"Admit it." He placed one more kiss on her neck. "Because I'm admitting it to you right now Ali, you drive me crazy and I like you a lot."

She looked at him in the eye and could see the truthfulness in them. "I-I do too but.."

"But what? You like Tommy more?" He kissed her neck again, this time letting the tip of his tongue connect to her skin. Ali had goosebumps at the feeling of his tongue on her skin again.

"N-no, I just...we..I have to go back to Tommy and you have to go back to Ms. Tomasi."

"We have to talk about this though." He kissed her neck yet again.

"We do but not here...S-somewhere else." Before he could respond, she kissed his neck quickly, opened the door and left trying to act as natural as possible. She glanced down at the front of her denim pants and was relieved that the wetness in her panties didn't go through it. She walked quickly and sat back down on the table.

"What took you so long?" Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"Oh you know us girls always like to take our time. Sorry about that." She took a strand of her hair and pushed it behing her ear.

"It's ok. The waitress came so I ordered for you. I hope that's ok."

"Yeah it's fine, thanks."

James grabbed the front of his pants trying to adjust himself. His erection easily could be noticed. He didn't realize he was so hard. After a few minutes, it was only semi erect so he opened the door carefully, making sure nobody saw him and walked out. By the time he got to the table, it died down completely. He sat down.

"Hey, you took a while."

"Sorry, there was a line." Not really, I was just sexually attacking my student with my lips. He thought.