sweet mornings-wonpil

you woke up with the sound of your alarm. you feel an arm wrap tighter around you.

He pulled you closer to his chest. Feeling the warmth of his body made you sleepy again.

You kept your eyes closed, enjoying your time with wonpil. He woke up. The sunlight going through the curtains. He tucked your hair behind your ear. Smiling at how cute you looked.

He hit the alarm off, closing his eyes again.
Both of you went for  a date last night. And you went home late.

He had a day off today so it means both of you can be lazy in your pajamas and watch movies the whole day.

"I'm going to cook breakfast." He said.

"Nooo stay longer."  You whined, wrapping your arm tightly around his torso.

"Then come with me. We'll make pancakes." He said while poking your cheeks.

Then both of you went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Wonpil cooked the pancakes while you prepared the plates and other eating utensils.

You helped him cook the pancakes. You also prepared some bacon. Wonpil heard your tummy growl out of hunger. He smiled and told you that the food will be ready in a few minutes.

After a few moments the breakfast was finally done.

Both of you ate peacefully. While talking about your favorite kinds of sweets.

Mornings with wonpil are the best mornings.