Chapter 6- Confession

It fell quiet. Geno looked at his friend, a feeling of dread hung in his stomach. His wings shifted a bit, he noticed Death's feathers ruffle. "I wanted to tell you" he couldn't do it. Geno had been his best friend and now he was trying to confess his feelings. "I umm" his wings puffed up as he felt really nervous. He had probably made Geno upset anyways. "Death what is it?" Death looked into Geno's eye. "I wanted to tell you that I really really like you" Geno blinked in confusion, he took a moment to process what Death had said. His face felt warm and his wings seemed to ruffle. "Death, I" Before Geno could finish Death let go before flying off. Leaving before he could hear Geno's reply. He messed up, why did he think that would work, they were friends and he really said something messed up.

  Meanwhile Geno set off, alone of course. He needed to find Death, to tell him what he was now rehearsing. He looked in the village first, then the local forest and then the next town. But he never found Death. He was walking down the streets, it was growing dark and he didn't want to be caught up in the wrong side of things.

  Though fate has it, he was pulled into an alley way. Geno knew how to fight and he knew how to defend himself, but he was left paralyzed as his wings and back hit the wall. He gasped for air, he could hear multiple people talking. "So how much do you think he's worth" one of them asked another voice replied "probably lots" Geno began to struggle, the two men laughed as the one holding him, tightened his grip "maybe we can have him to ourselves." the other purred as the king began to really struggle "Unhand me!" Finally the grip loosened as he dropped to the ground. "Do you think he's good enough?" the other smirked "well look at him" the two began to make their way towards the small king. Geno had no fight room, his already frail wings were in too much pain. He only shook in fear as the two men lifted him up, the started at his shirt and ended there.

A loud smak echoed throughout the cold night. Geno quickly covered himself. He wanted to run, but fear kept him glued on the ground. He felt hand on his shoulder. He flinched and began to panic. "Geno! Geno its me!" Geno looked up to see Vivian. Much to his dismay. "Vivian? Where's Death?" Vivian just shrugged "lets go" she picked Geno and flew off.

The next day Death had came back, his hood over his face. He knocked on Geno's door, and when the other opend, he was meet with a hug. "I'm sorry" Death spoke softly as he hugged Geno back. Geno pulled away and lightly hit Death on the shoulder "yea. Next time you tell me something, can you maybe not run away before I get to agree with you" Death looked down "oh, yea, sorry about that too" Geno rolled his eyes. "Oh and Death" the other king looked up "yea?" Geno smiled "I really really like you too"

Chapter 6- Confession