My outstretched hand grabbed onto the piece of meat handed to me and I waved it in front of Luffy's nose.

He was awake in a millisecond and biting into the tender meat. "Ah, thank you!"

"No problem, hee-gee hee-gee!" I patted his head.

He stopped chewing and swallowed his food. He slowly turned to me and his eyes widened even more.

"Y/N!? IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" He dropped his meat and tackled me. We rolled over a few times before he pinned me down.

"IT REALLY IS YOU!" His smile reached his ears and I swore I could see tears in his eyes.

I flipped him over and smiled down at him. "Yup, it's me, Luffy-kun!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!"

-the whole Strawhat crew yelled.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

"And that's how we met." I said smiling while Luffy wrapped his rubber arm around my whole body.

"So you mean to tell us, you grew up with this idiot captain and you guys are good friends, and you will join this crew because you promised you would." Sanji asked, blowing out smoke.

"Yes! She's going to be apart of my crew and I'll become Pirate King!"

Luffy got hit upside the head by Garp.

"Don't forget about me you little brats. I'm here to tell you important news. I'm sure by now you already know about your bounties, well except you Y/n. Yours went up to, I think $400,000,000 beri? I'm not sure."

He picked at his nose while everyone's jaws dropped.

"This bipolar lady is worth $400,000,000?!" Zoro yelled astonished.

"Oh, Zoro-kun!" I tackled the moss head to the ground, rubbing my cheek against his hard chest affectionately. "I've found you after such a long time, I missed Zoro-kun~!"

"What the hell are you doing you old hag!?" Zoro's face turned pink as he tried pushing me off. He didn't even know why you were here, but he wanted you off his body.

"Oh, Zoro-kun are you going to forget all the history we've had~~" I looked up at him winking. His face turned even a darker shade.

"W-What history?!" He tried shoving me away, but I just moved closer until I was straddling his lap.

"You really are gonna shove me away like that and show me the cold shoulder." I trailed my fingers up and down his stomach. My voice was heightened a pitch, just for the better effect.

"What the hell get off of me woman!" He pushed me off of him as I laughed loudly. I saw he has his sword pulled out.

"Hee-gee! Your face was so pink! Hee-gee!" Luffy and I laughed while the rest of the crew watched with unease.

"Oi! You moss head! Did you do anything to my granddaughter!? I'll beat your ass if you did!" Garp held Zoro by the collar and Zoro just sweatdropped.

"I didn't do anything, she's the crazy one."

I balled my fist up. "What did you say you pot plant?!"  His body compressed even further as I tightened my fist.

"Oh, this brings back good memories." I said fluttering my lashes.

"Stop that with your flirtatious actions!" Zoro yelled.

A puff of smoke was let out by a certain blonde. He threw the cigarette away while he slowly stepped towards me.

"Madam Y/n, if you want I can exterminate pot plant if you'd like."