Intro

The King of Nothing known as the Outcast in his school. He has always been an outsider, and he is for a reason. He never speaks. He hasn't said a word in the school he goes to. Nobody knows what his voice sounds like; nobody has ever noticed him, nobody until she shows up.

The Queen of Everything is known as the Perfect Girl. She just moved to a new school and becomes the picture of perfection, straight A's, perfect features, perfect smile, friendly, helpful, loyal, determined, teacher's pet. She is everything every girl wants to be and every boy wants. But this girl has a secret, one that could change everything, that nobody would ever understand; however, there is one person that has a secret too, and just like her, it could change everything, but she doesn't know who. . . at least not yet. . . 

They never knew that the very thing that they are hiding would be the thing that brought them together. How they learn each other's secret is all but a mystery. 

But it all started when they first talked and sealed their destinies together. He saw her cry, and she heard him talk about her crying to himself. After that something inside her changes towards him, like a light going on that nobody knew was there.

The future is binding to the past, whether they realize it or not they are connected in ways that nobody will ever know. Together they will face something that they never imagined, not alone, but they will face it together.