On the dancefloor, a few twinks are already moving seductively, but not many of them. In fact, the room is mostly filled with bulky men. I guess they must be preparing in that Subs' room Aiden mentioned, like Keith. Wonder what takes them so long! I don't really mind since they're not really the ones I'm interested in. Aiden guides us between the couches scattered in the room until we suddenly stop.

"I know this cutie!" a deep voice says.

My cock only swells more, recognizing its master. I remember how I had absolutely no problem obeying every one of his orders that night. And how much I liked it in the end. This is also what led Thomas into his sick behavior toward the end, I slap myself! Yeah, but is that his fault?

"He is only visiting tonight, Jason," Daddy tells him with his commanding voice.

I know this stranger's name now. I wonder if he'll accept to have another threesome with me if I come back here.

"I gathered as much! But talking is allowed, isn't it?" Jason asks joyfully. "You can look up," he says, to me I imagine and I comply, staring at his deep chocolate gaze that sends shivers down my spine. "You know, I realized I never caught your name!"

"I'm Zach, Master Jason," I reply meekly.

Happy Daddy?

"Is your boyfriend around as well?" he asks, making me instantly tense.

I hate that the mere mention of Thomas can still make me so uncomfortable!

"He is out of the picture now," I say, very proud of how cold and detached I just sounded.

If only my feelings matched my voice! Jason bends toward me with very a very hungry expression.

"Well Zach," he whispers in my ear. "I hope you are going to stick around because I would definitely like to play with you once you are not just visiting. And I have a few friends who could join if you want more threesomes!"

He walks away, leaving me weak in the knees and horny as an army of rabbits. I fucking whimper! How did that happen? Whatever my initial reserve was, I know I would like nothing more than to play with him and his friends, as he put it.

"Master Jason is a very serious Dominant," Daddy tells me, pulling me out of my reverie. "And he loves everything that has to do with multiple partners or orgies."

Please stop or I will moan and come in my pants.

"I'm guessing you can see the appeal despite the rules, now, Baby," he chuckles.

We resume our walk toward two big couches in a V-shape, just in front of the big stage in the middle of the room. Aiden takes a seat in one of them and taps the space to his right.

"William will probably sit next to you, it's his usual spot," Daddy explains. "Tanner and Ethan usually take the other couch. I don't know if they have Subs for the night, apart from Ethan who will be with Keith, obviously, but if they do, their Subs will kneel to their side or between their legs when they arrive. This is the way it usually happens, so don't be surprised."

"Is that because it's more practical for getting blown while watching the show?" I ask a bit bitterly.

"It's another form of respect, Baby," Daddy sighs. "I will try to explain it to you in more detail if you are interested, but it is part of what the Sub does to get into his Submissive state. It's a bit like foreplay if you prefer, this is the first act of surrendering control, before the rest. As for the blowjob part, it depends. Some Subs just love pleasuring their Doms while they watch, others prefer enjoying the show. Remember that whatever is happening is exactly what the Sub wants. Even if they're punished, it's something they've agreed to."