Chapter 2 : It's just the beginning

(Y/N)'s POV

"Huh, did you say something?"

"No."

He's really an odd one, why does he talk to me anyway?

"(Y/N)."

"What is it, Jungkook?" I looked into his eyes. They were actually really pretty. I have a thing for brown eyes.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asked, looking at me with his brown eyes.

OH MY GAWH MY HEART.

"Ummm, not that I kno...."

"Great, my home at 5 pm, don't be late~~" Said Jungkook happily and walked out of the classroom.

Ohhh boy.

Jungkook's POV:

Hehehe, that was easy. Soon, my dear (Y/N), you will be only mine.

Why are you hurting my heart, (Y/N)?

. . .

THAT'S IT.

NOBODY SHOULD KISS YOU OR HUG YOU BUT ME. BOY, YOU'RE GOING DOWN TONIGHT.

(Y/N)'s POV

"WHAT THE HELL LUCAS, YOU JUST FREAKING KISSED ME, YOU RETARD!!"

I touched my lip, that was my first kiss.

"Ohh (Y/N), stop pretending you didn't like the kiss or the hug, everyone loves it," He smirked.

"Awww, does that mean you have kissed and hugged guys too? Thats cute," I teased.

"GODAMN, (Y/N), YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN," He walked toward me and trapped me against the wall.

Shit shit shit.

What do I do? Think, (Y/N), think.

*Ding*

"Owwww..."

"Next time you do that, Lucas, I'm gonna kick harder," I walked down the stairs and saw Jungkook.

"Ayyy, Bunnykook," I said happily.

"What's with the names you give me?"

"I don't know, just curious to see if you react to it or not, but you did, haha."

"Okay."

Well, now it's awkward again.

"(Y/N), sorry, but I have to cancel the plans we made today."

Does he hate me?

Please, please say you hate me.

"It's not like I hate you, but my mom texted me and said she's sick, so I'm gonna take care of her."

Why do I feel sad that him and I couldn't hangout today?

"It's okay. Take care of your mom, we can always hangout."

"Here's my number. Talk to you later, (Y/N)."

"Seeya, Jungkook."

I took my things and began to walk home. Along the way, I felt a presence behind me. I looked back and saw nothing.

Maybe it's just my imagination.

When I came to my front door, I turned around again and saw a person beside a streetlight. The person was wearing a bunny mask and a black hoodie.

".... Who..Are.....You?" I asked, scared.

"Hello, Jagiya," He said before going away from the streetlight, he's gone.

Jungkook's POV:

Good, now my dear (Y/N) is home safe. Now it's time to kill him.

I walked around the street and saw him. I followed him into an alley and then we are all alone. I took my knife out and stabbed him in the back.

"AHHHHHHHHH, NO, PLE..ASE.." He coughed, "PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!" He screamed while trying to crawl away.

"It's your fault. If you didn't had kissed and hugged (Y/N), this would probably never have happened."

I began to stomp on his face repeatedly there was blood everywhere.

That was fun. I really missed killing people, hehehehe.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Laying on my bed is what I do all the time, maybe I should get some sleep.

*CRASH, SHATTERING*

What just happened?

I saw that my window was broken with a rock. There was a note on it, it said:

"Hello, my dear Jagiya.

I'm glad you're safe at home. I really missed you.

One day, Jagiya, you will be mine.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, remember to watch the news. I have a big surprise for you.

Love, your future husband."

What, future husband? No way, and the news?

I quickly walked down the stairs and turned on the tv.

"Breaking news: Many people were recently mudered under mysterious circumstances. Unfortunately, we can only conclude that the serial killer named "The Bunny" is back."

The bunny?

"One of them was a young boy that got hanged from a streetlight"

Wait, that's Lucas! 

I stared at the tv in shock. Suddenly, the phone began to ring.

"....Hello... who... is... it?"

"Hello, my dear Jagiya." I could hear he sounded happy.

"DID YOU KILL LUCAS?!!"

"Maybe, who knows?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!! " Tears fell down my cheeks and I began to sob.

"Please, my love, don't cry."

"STOP IT, YOU'RE CRAZY!!"

"No, my love, it's just the beginning."