Meeting Him Again?

I woke up and did my thing getting ready to go for my morning jog when TaeTae ghetto butt came in. "Ayeeeee munchkin where you going at..." He looked at his phone. "8 in the morning girl??" I looked at him and grabbed my stuff. "I am about to head to the dance studio to do my thang why lil boy?" He threw me over his shoulder and ran. "TaeTae put me down!!!!!" He laughed and jumped down the last step and all we hear is a loud crack and it felt like my heart stopped. "Awwwww shit Marissa i didn't mean to do that i swear" he put me down and i looked at my completely cracked Iphone 5c and looked. "TaeTae i just got this phone what the hell!!!" He looked, "I'll get it replaced aiight chill munchkin." I snatched it and grabbed my stuff and walked out, "Fuck it, i'll do it my self just leave me alone i will be back whenever bye." Totally pissed off i drove to the AT&T store by our new house and i parked and pulled up and some guy smiled at me and i looked. "Can i help you?" He smiled and my head screamed girl get out now and save yourself the pain in the long run!! But my heart started beating so fast that i couldn't even process how fast he smiled and then the world went black and i lost all control.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HOUSE

She hates me i know she does i seriously didn't mean to fuck up her whole phone i just wanted to keep her safe ever since i got that warning about some dude tryna kidnap her a while back.

~Flashback~

I was chilling with my friend jason when a guy we never saw before came up looking like he was about to pop off so we stood up and he looked. "Aye, chill i didn't come to cause trouble just a warning." We looked at him and he looked at me, "yo lil sister is marissa right" i nodded and looked him up and down. "Who wants to know?" He looks, "a new niggah in town and he saw her and said he gone kidnap her and wouldn't stop until he made her his sex slave and i thought you should know." Jason got furious because i know how he is about my sister they was closer ever since we was kids because our dad bailed out when she was born because she was a girl and our mom left as soon as she was in 11th grade so it was just us. "Aye niggah don't come up here trying to be nice but you tell that punk ass niggah he can go suck the barrel of a damn gun before he put hands on rissa!!" I held him back "chill jason we got this." He got in his car and went to go check on her and i looked. "Thanks niggah preciate it"

~Flashback over~

Grabbing my car keys i called up jason and he was breathing heavy and i heard shooting and he yelled. "Rissa!!!! Shit hold on ima get you!!!!" I knew instantly that it was good. I sped over there and got out and saw her bag and broken phone and her car and i lost it and punched the door and sat crying my eyes out. "Fuck!! No marissa not you baby sis, shit!!" I looked up and jason showed me a picture of the guy and every bone in my body was ready to go and kill somebody but i had to find Rissa first. Jason looks, "ima kill his ass and i think i know wjere they taking her." We went to our warehouse and called for backup i was getting my sister back if i had to die trying. I woke up with a bad headache and i slowly opened my eyes a little and there was a guy standing over me and i aint gonna lie he was FINEEEEE!!!! tattoos and all but the same warning in my head was going off and he looked down and had this smirk that screamed trouble. "Well well look my baby doll is woke," i scrunched up my eye brows in confusion and crinkled my nose and i heard other people laughing and i looked and they were all just watching me and he looked. "Everybody clear out! Wanna holla at my baby doll real quick explain how things work." I sat up and he smiled and kissed my cheek n i back up and i knew the second i did i saw so much anger and he yanked me back by my ankle n i whimpered. "Let me go what do you want?!" He laughed and smiled. "Don' be scared baby doll i wont hurt you unless you disobey my rules okay??" He sat and rubbed my feet and that's when i noticed i was in nothing but lace bra and thong. He smiled, "you look sexy in that baby doll." I whimpered and he looked, and wiped the tears i didn't even know where falling and i closed my eyes wishing TaeTae was here to protect me like he promised me he would be. "Open your eyes and let me tell you who i am baby," slowly opening my eyes he smiled and i relaxed because when he smile it was like a dream. "My name is Isaiah Williams and i am your master and you are my baby doll okay??" Like a flash of lightening i slapped him so hard that his whole head turned and his jaw tensed and i realized that i just pissed him off. "Omgsh I-I-I am so sorry i swear i just..." couldn't find anything to say because there was nothing. He stood up and looked at me like he killed me 3 no about 100 times and brought me back. "I'm going to let that slide seeing as how i didn't tell you the rules yet." The way he said it was like he was trying not to explode. "Rule number 1. Never talk back to me or any of my guys in the gang understand?" I didn't speak a word and he screamed, "UNDERSTAND!!" I jumped and nodded, "yes." He smiled and rubbed my thigh, "Rule number 2. You will always cook unless i say otherwise," I nodded scared he would hit me or yell again. "Rule number 3. Never wear anything but what i choose for you, Rule number 4. You address me as sir, baby, or honey got it??" I nodded and whispered, "Yes sir." He smiled and pulled me to my feet and pulled me to the closet and handed me a pair of jeans and some heels and a belly shirt and kissed my cheek and all at once i felt a tingle sensation and he looks, "come downstairs when you have finished." I nodded and he left and i just cried so hard i collapsed on the floor and balled up and cried more then i cried when my dog died, and i felt this existing hole growing bigger and I felt, who I was slipping away and in its place i was becoming somebody the world wasn't ready for. Marissa aka Rissa was dying and Mari bad bitch was being born. "Pull it together and get down there and be something he will want so bad he can't hide his boner." So i pulled on the outfit and i lotion my body and perfumed it and i shook my hair out and put on hot red lipstick and i strutted down the stairs so bad that even the old me shivered deep down. Walking into the room they all looked and jaws dropped to the floor i think china had an earthquake and Mari was know. "Honey im here!" I strutted into the kitchen where he stood talking to some guys and smiled hard and i walked over and kissed him and started cooking and he licked his lips stirring something in between my legs that I had trouble controlling and got back to work and whispered, "Damn, its gone be one hell of a life with her here."