Prologue

The male growled to himself. He was bored. He wanted something to do!! Someone to annoy! Something! Anything!! But sitting around in Gehenna wasn't getting him any fun. The green-haired male grumbled. Suddenly, a large hobgoblin ran up to him.
     He glanced down at it. He had long since discarded the neutral, bored expression he was known for. As he stared down at his pet, his eyebrows furrowed.
   "What is it, Behemoth?" He asked, his voice low.
     The hobgoblin flinched slightly before perking back up.
   'Come on! Let's go play with some humans!' He said.
     The Demon King stopped, humming thoughtfully.
   "That's... Not a bad idea..." He mumbled, a smile slowly growing on his face.
       He turned back to his pet before clicking his tongue for the creature to follow.
   "Come along, Behemoth! We're going to have some fun...." He chuckled darkly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       A young girl giggled as an odd-looking cat nuzzled her (s/c) cheek. It's two, fluffy tails swished leisurely. The young girl giggled more as the strange she-cat's long fur tickled her.
   "Kitty!" She giggled.
       Behind the demon and child, a door opened. From inside a small house came a woman with (h/c) hair.