Huidawn

Hue has logged on

Weirdo has logged on

Hue: Dawnnie~

Weirdo: Taekkie~

Hue: Do you want to go out on a date

Weirdo: Sure. Do you have a place in mind?

Hue: Yup. Just get ready and we'll go in 10 minutes

Weirdo: Okay

2 people have logged off

E'Dawn came out of his room to be greeted with Hui in a leather jacket waiting by the door. He would openly admit that he found his boyfriend extremely hot in that outfit.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup."

Hui took the other boy's hand and dragged him outside before they got into Hui's car and drove off. Hui was focused on the road while E'Dawn had his head rested against the car door listening to the gentle humming of the man next to him. Before he knew it. Hui had pulled up at a little bakery. The two got out and walked into the bakery, inhaling the smell of freshly backed cakes in the air. Hui grabbed E'Dawn's hand and pulled him to the glass display where all the treats were displayed.

"Hello! Welcome to Star Bakery! How can I help you?" A worker greeted.

"Can I get a slice of the vanilla cake with fruit on top?" Hui asked.

"Sure! And you sir?" The worker replied.

"I'll take a slice of chocolate mocha cake please."

The worked nodded and grabbed both boys' desserts placing them in cute boxes as the two boys moved in front of the cash register. Right before Hui could swipe his credit card, E'Dawn's hand past his swiping and paying for both of them. Hui turned around and glared at the other while E'Dawn just gave a cheeky smile and walked to a table. Hui faced the worker once again and grabbed the cakes thanking the girl before walking away.

"How cute." The worker mumbled before walking away to help another customer.

"Hyojong! Why did you pay?"

"Because I felt like I should be the one to pay."

"But I was already going to pay."

"And I didn't want you using your money on me so I payed."

"But now you payed for me and I want to pay you back."

"How about this, we'll just alternate on who pays."

"....fine"

E'Dawn smiled before the two both dug into their cakes feeding the other on occasion when the other wanted a bite. The two wanted to just go home and cuddle so when they finished their cakes, they did exactly that. The two spent the remainder of the day cuddled up in their shared room watching movies on Hui's laptop.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: MONSTA X's new song SPOTLIGHT is so good I can't stop listening to it... not that I'm complaining😂.

~Admin Jin