Chapter 1

"Quickly now! We have to keep going!" 

            "I can't see!"

            "Run they'll kill us!" Eyes appeared in front of mine.

            "WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes, and was back in the safety of my own room. The youngest of all of us was jumping on me. Sally...

              "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas!" She squealed and ran out of my room. A few seconds later I heard a groan of pain next to my room. Guess Timothy's awake.  I only ever use his nick name around other people and he only uses mine around other people. We only call each other by our actual names when we are alone. I felt something brush my mind.

              Have you awakened my dear?

              How can I not? Sally was jumping on me...

              My apologizes my love, I told her to go wake you.

              Babe.....

              My darling come downstairs everyone is here even Toby.

              Very well let me get ready first I'll be down there in 5 minutes.

              No my love! Take all the time you need...please...

              Babe? I felt him leave my mind. I sighed and got out of bed, then walked over to my mirror. My hair was still in a neat bun. I took it out and watched and my long black waves fell into place.I grabbed my curling iron and began to curl my hair. Once my hair was curled I put on my mascara, after I put a red rose lip stick on because it went well with my ghost white skin. I heard a soft knock on my door. I put on a robe and wrapped it around my body as I opened the door. On the handle was a scarlet red dress with jewels around the breasts. In front of my door was high heals with a scarlet ribbon that would wrap around my leg until my knee before it got tied into a bow. I grabbed the shoes and dress, shut the door, then started getting dressed. I put on the heels first, I put both heels on then began to wrap it around my leg before I tied it into a bow right above my knee. I did that with the other bow as well before I took off my nightgown. I slipped the dress above my head and walked over to the mirror as it fell into place. I looked at the ground. I didn't want to look up. I stayed still for a few minutes before looking up. My black curls rested slightly on my shoulders, the red dress and lipstick made me stand out against everything else in the room. The mascara made my red eyes stand out. I sighed and left my room and slowly made my way downstairs. I looked at the ground even when I got to the bottom of the stairs. 

              "You're so beautiful!" I finally looked up and every gasped. I blushed and looked away.

                "My love." I looked up at him. 

                "Yes Slenderman?" He took a shaky breath then began talking.

                 "We met one thousand years ago this very night. I couldn't imagine my life without you, my Blood Queen. My empress of the night..."He got on a knee. "Will you marry me?" I covered my mouth and took a step back. I nodded my head. Slenderman smiled and stood up. He took my left hand in his and put my engagement ring on my wedding finger. He hugged me then tilted my head so I was looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt tears of joy roll down my cheeks. Even with my eyes closed I could see the flash of a camera. We stopped kissing and Slenderman pulled me into him, so I was leaning against his chest. We posed for several more pictures before sitting to open presents. Slenderman sat in his recliner and pulled me onto his lap. Everyone smiled. I glanced at the fireplace and frowned.