well shit

What's the difference between a bisexual and a unicorn?
You see unicorns on TV

That is my joke for the chapter now let's get on with some shit *jazz hands*

Hi guys! My name is Reese and I am a Biromantic Grey Asexual.
Damn. Long ass name for a small ass gall. (I'm literally 5'1")
It's actually hella simple I have no idea why the hell someone decided it should have such a confusing name. (Now that I think about it... it is hella confusing but oh well I'LL FUCKING TRY)
So I'm going to separate this into the three different things that it is.
Bisexual:
Bisexual is when you have a sexual attraction to two genders (mine are men and women). 

BUUUUT

my attraction to male's is more of an aesthetic attraction. As in I would never date a guy but I develop crushes etc.

(so i usually just call myself gay)

Asexual:
Asexual is a lack of sexual attraction... NO I DONT FEEL SEXUAL ATTRACTION WHAT GASP NOOOO.
I'm not funny I'll stop.
Grey
BASICALLY THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS CONFUSING. Because it kinda contradicts  okay sit tight and pay attention:

OKAY

so imagine that you like pizza. But only at certain, rare and weird times, and then at other times you'll just be disgusted by the pizza and the idea of eating just makes your tummy curl up and twist and makes you feel like vomiting?

That's me with sex.

So yeah, my sexuality is a shit show and i dont really know what to call myself because...

to make things more confusing...

I also have an attraction to non binary people so i dont really know if that makes me pansexual or not because of the whole men thing but OH WELL IF I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT GENDER YOU ARE unless you're male i guess.

WHY IS IT SO CONFUSING?????????

oh well