Still standing, he put his legs on both sides of me, straddling me in the chair. He slowly slid up the gold chain around his waist and dangled it in the air.

"Here. Open your mouth and suck on this." He caressed my lips and I could hear him hiss. 

I turned away. "You don't even know me. You don't even know my name." He brought his face down to mine "Souls don't have names, only time." He stood up "Now how will you spend yours? Complaining or being mine?"

With the look on his face, I knew he could tell how I'd answer. Him licking his lips was definitely an enhancer. So I gave in and let him slide his chain in and out of my mouth. 

It was weird, the taste of cold metal and a bit of his sweat. But strangely arousing, enough to get me wet. 

"Mmmmm... yes that's what I like to see. Now open your mouth and take all of me." He unzipped the front of his pants slowly, revealing a hard butterscotch colored dick that, for that moment was for me, solely. 

He brought his body closer to my face, he caressed my hair, my heart began to race. He slid the tip of himself across my lips then looked down at me and said, "Kiss." 

Obediently I did as I was told. He wrapped the chain around my neck. That shit was cold! 

But how quickly did things heat up as he put his hand on top of my head like a loyal pup. 

He parted my lips with his dick. That did the trick. He began to thrust himself in and out of my mouth, my panties now soaked, my nipples too sprout. 

Is it natural for a man to taste this good? Is that a hint of vanilla I taste coming out of his ooze? 
And just like that he wants me to stop. He pulled up his pants then pulled the back of my chair and down I went. Drop!

Now, dazed, I'm looking up at the red ceiling, strapped to this chair. What is he about to do to me with my legs in the air? Then above me his face appears, he looks both angelic and demented. Quite frankly I'm scared. But he caresses my legs to show that he cares. Then he spreads them slowly. Got me in the shape of a Y and I know he...

Is inhaling my smell. It's like he's intoxicated, up under my spell. He lowers his hand on top of my panties and starts to strum, just like he fingers his guitar, leading with his thumb. I moan but I can't breathe. I'm far too nervous and he takes joy watching me plead. 

Helplessly up under his rule, he has fun playing in my pool. I swear I can hear him talking to it. I think I even saw him pull out a guitar pick to flick at my clit. 
And what a weird position to be in. He's literally straddling my face, looking at my pussy with a grin. Then out of nowhere he shifts them to the side and dips his tongue...deep inside.

I'm frozen. Stiff. He's killed me. This is sin. 

I feel like he's licking my entire womb. He must be the son of the devil and I am consumed. 
I beg him to stop. I feel I'm being drained. But that only makes him go faster. This man's insane! 

He dips his tongue even further. And boy what do you know? I didn't realize I was a squirter! 

He turns back to me, me dripping down his face. The grin that he's giving me, reveals he'll show no grace.
He flips the chair over, me still attached. Up goes my dress, my waist he snatched. I feel his teeth pull my panties off of me. He even nibbles on my ass cheek!

Suddenly he shoots up and commands,

"Twins, sing for me!" The dancing bikini clad girls start to sing a song of chants. He lowers himself back to the floor with me. I'm getting hotter, I start to pant. 

I feel him pull down his pants and pull himself out. He smacks my ass so hard that I let out a roaring shout. This much appeases him. He turns me towards the twins, he wants me to watch them. Or they've been ordered to watch me. He breathes in my ear, "Time to be purified as you melt on to me." 

He slides himself up and down my slit before grabbing hold of my hips. And as if he'd been hit, he let's out a high pitched squeal. Thrusts himself inside me and goes for the kill.

He sing screams to me just like he did on stage.Then he starts fucking me like his spirit's filled with rage. 

I have nothing to hold onto and my face is against the floor. He's steering his strokes with the legs of the chair. I can't take no more! 
I'm screaming. I'm creaming. I'm not sleep and I'm not dreaming. 

He sing screams "Let me hear my name!" 
"Prince." The twins sing softly, both sounding the same. 

But just as he promised, my voice was hoarse and I sound very crass. But disobedience causes another smack to the ass!

"SING IT!!!" He squeals. "PRINCE!" They sing louder as I try to join in, but he's fucking me too good while holding me by my shins.
As his motions become faster and harder, he turns me over and says, "Get ready for this holy water". 
He blasts me right in my face. He's all over me. He's all over the place!

Hunched over he falls to the ground. He shushes the twins, no one makes a sound. 
He needs a minute to recoup and catch his breath. Then he leans over me and says, "Now repeat after me... 'I am covered. I've been blessed.' "

I look at him like he's crazy, but he's serious. But I'm too worn out to argue and half way delirious. 
I repeat what he's said then he kisses me on my forehead. 

He has the strength to get up. He zips up his pants and finally lifts my chair up. 
He unties my hands from the back of the chair and kisses the marks and bruises left there. He stares deeply into my eyes

"You have been reborn. Here after today every man after me will mourn because unto me your womb was sworn." He kisses my hands one last time and turns to leave, the twins following behind.

I sit in the chair, staring off into space until silence is all I hear. Then a door behind me opens and his bodyguards are standing there. 

It's almost like they know what to do. They lift me in the air, still seated in my chair and carry me out the room. 
"Boy, he got you good. He doesn't like for the ladies to walk on the ground after he's supplied them wood." And they laugh, and out of my mind I do too, at my own expense by Prince.

And as far as my womb being sworn, he was right because no other man has come close and that was in 1984!