Car chase

The scientist told us that the aliens were possibly in humanoid form and that there were two of them. We tracked them from the crash site to a senior citizens bus and watched the footage to see the two aliens who had disguised themselves as teenagers board the bus and stop at Sin City and showed us that they withdrew all the money from an atm without even touching the machine. The footage showed them get into a taxicab and my dad told them to get ground transport and no matter what they appear to look like to remember that they are not children, they aren't even human.

"I get to go also, right Dad?" I asked my dad.

"Yes Alani just be careful."

"OK Dad" I said and we and and some other men got into a couple Suv's and headed to follow the aliens. We spotted the cab and sped up, the driver motioned for us to go thinking that we were just passers by. We all surrounded the taxi and closed in on it. I looked into the taxi window through our tinted window and saw a blonde boy around my age looking back at me and even though I knew he couldn't see me I shrunk down in my seat as we pulled forward. The cab swerved around avoiding us and we rammed into the cab. The cab driver managed to take out two of our Suv's and my dad asked one of the guys that he was just a normal cab driver right but he got no answer. We followed the taxi and suddenly the boy appeared from the back of the car and turned around to face us. "WATCH OUT!" I said as we tried to avoid hitting him but we crashed against him but he was unfazed and we flipped over but landed upright. The cab sped backwards toward us and my dad yelled for us to get out and I panicked but the cab stopped a couple of feet from us and the driver got out after the boy got back in the cab. The driver walked over to us with a crowbar.

"What you didn't get the message I told Frank and Marty I was out. You tell Wolf for me that he is going to pay for my repairs and since when does Wolf get help from kids." He said motioning to me but then turned to my dad.

"You are in way over your head here." My dad tried to warn him since he clearly misunderstood what was going on but he just hit the window with the crowbar and got back in the taxi and drove off. "I want a complete profile on the driver."

"You think he is collaborating?" One of the guys said.

"Either way he is a liability, get me some air transport. Are you alright Alani?"

"Yes i'm fine." 

Vote, Comment, Share, Whatever you do. Word count (491). Cya- Kylie.