Search Party

Danny's POV
The guys and I all got in the car. "How do we know where to go if they don't even know where they are?" George asked. "I don't know, but we could get some help. I'm gonna call Matt and Aron." I answer. "I'll call Aron." Jorel said. "It would just be awkward for the guy who's replacing him to call him to help him find his friends." I guess he has a point. "Okay then." I reply.

Aron's POV
I was laying in my bed having nothing to do when all of a sudden I got a call from Jorel. I don't know why he was calling me but I answered anyway. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey. I know we don't talk much but Jordan and Dylan are missing. Will you help us find them?" "Uh, sure. Where are they." "If I knew where they were I wouldn't say they were missing." "You're right, you're right. Sorry. How did they end up where they are?" I ask. "Jordan got this great idea that we would have a party. We all said no but Dylan said he'd go with him. They didn't come back that night. Danny got a call from Dylan and he said we had to go find them. So yeah, that's what happened." "That sounds like Jordan all right. I'll be right there." I hung up the phone, grabbed my car keys and then I left.

Matt's POV
I got a call from Danny. He told me Dylan and Jordan were missing. I was really worried, especially about Jordan. I got in my car and I drove off to Danny's house. Danny told me that's where they were.

Time skip

I pulled up in Danny's driveway. "Why is Aron here?" I asked "He's going to help us." Danny cleared up. "Okay." I got in the car with the others and we drove off.

Jordan's POV
"Are they gonna come save us or what?" I asked Dylan. "They're on their way." He said happily. "I hope they don't take long." Dylan noticed the worry in my voice. "Hey, this is Danny we're talking about. He'll come. I know it." That did make me feel better. "You always know what to say." I guess now we just have to wait.

A/N: Sorry for the short part. I'll try to make the next one longer! 😉