Chapter 30

Brooklyn's POV

Today was the day we leave flordia finaly and going back to my home.

Im so tired of living in a hotel room.

The only thing I am not looking forward to is seeing my mom and callies mom mad because I didnt them through out these years.

 They must be really mad because I didnt call or text them at all and right now I am scared out of my life.

"Are you and callie going to come with us are you going on the plan?"Taylor asked.

"We are coming with you"

I got my suitcase and went to Aleemas hotel room.

Since i already have the key I opened the door.

"Aleema are you going to new York with us or are you going to go back to California?"

I almost forgot that Aleema lives in California with her best friend Emma.

"I am going to California sorry but i havent seen her in along time and i really miss her"

The sad part is that her mom died of cancer and she doesnt want to live with her dad because she doesnt really like him.

"When will I see you again?"I asked

"I dont know Brooklyn but I will promise you this...I will always be here for you when you need me. Even if we are far away from eachother I will always beby you and Callies side even of you are 3000 miles away from me"

I ran up to her and gave her a hug 

"I love you Aleema you are like the sister I have never hade."

"I love you too"

"Just remeber to facetime me or skype"I said.

"Brooklyn I cant do that because and emma will be going crazy"

A warm tear fell out of my eye.

"So are we splitting up?"I ask so nervous my hand was shaking.

"I guess so brooklyn."

"I need to go I have to catch my plan."She grabbed all her bags and ran away.

I sat there on the couch wishing she would be there with us.