A quicky before bed

Y/n was laying down on patricks lap he played with your hair.

"Hey baby you want to go to bed. He asked. You nod getting up and going into the room. He comes up behind you holding you and kissing your neck.

"God you make me so hard he says. Grinding into you. You turn around to face him kissing his lips and rubbing his crotch though his jeans.

"I like when you do that he says. Pushing you down in the bed and getting on top of you. He kissed down your body. Undoing your jeans.

"Looks like someone is already hard. He says pulling off your pants and boxers. He looked up at you licking the tip and stroking you slowly.

"F-fuck you moan. Grabbing his hair. He took all of you in bobbing his head up and down. "G-god Yes. You moan out. "He started going faster stroking you as he was sucking you off.

"O-oh my god. You moan moving your hips. "He take it all the way in to his mouth. Gagging a bit. He looked up at you. "Cum in my mouth he says.as soon as you heard him say that you got even harder in his mouth.

He bobbed his head faster. Stroking you at the same time. "Y-yes fuck right there you moan out. "I-I'm going to cum you says. Throwing your head back.

"He sucked and twirled his tounge around your hard cock. Going faster. "S-shit I'm cumming you moan out. You came in his mouth. Sucked one last time he got up looking at you and swallowing it.

"He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I love you baby. He says laying sown next to you. "I love you to Trick. You says closing your eyes