Avagaahana Abhivriddhi

Start from the beginning

Raghu looked at Parthu trying to hide his smile. She knew what should be said when. But he looked at Ved frowning.

"Shall we move?"

"Yes. Partha, you came in your lover right?"

"Yes. We will walk to Kalamandir. You take the car and go."

Parthu said to Ved who obediently followed her words nodding his head.

Soon Raghu and Parthu were walking.

"Mohan.."

"I know about his family Raghu.. But never guessed that the bava and family he fondly spoke about was you and your family."

"It was painful to see him move away from our family just because our Pedanana was against Athaiyya's love marriage. Mohan was just a teenage kid when Athaiyya decided to move out of Vizag and after Athaiyya's death we lost contact with the family completely. But we kids were in touch for sometime but then Mohan disappeared. All I know about him was from Facebook profile."

Parthu could feel the pain in his voice as he spoke about his family. She held his hand slowly.

"He was going through a very tough phase Raghu when he joined college. It took a lot for him to open up. One misunderstanding brought us close and from there no turning back. Bhoomi was getting married then and to save ved from himself I introduced him to Shiva mama. He is like a son of our family Raghu. I have said my side of the story. His side, I can't take that liberty. You should ask him."

Raghu smiled as he gripped her hand in his turning the positions.

" I never asked you anything Parthavi. I was just upset that Mohan did not see fit to return to the family."

"That you should ask him Raghu. Why he refrained from coming back to the only family he had. But after college though we stayed in touch, he with Mama's help he moved to Europe for higher studies in structural engineering. And then I lost touch too as he changed his number."

They reached the Kalamandir shop. Raghu held her hand and stopped her.

"Parthavi.."

"Enti?"

"I just.. Wanted to say.."

"Yes?"

"Take a simple saree!"

He said and chuckled seeing Parthavi's expectant face. Parthavi growled stomped her foot and went in followed by laughing Raghu.

Inside they saw Vedmohan being surrounded by both the families and being pampered.

"What is happening here?"

Durga, Prabha and Shakthi turned along with Ved.

"Partha.. Save me!"

"Anubhavinchu ra Thaati chettu! you deserve it"

Parthavi said heatedly. Durga looked scrunching her eyebrows as Parthavi went to her mother and Durga. Durga held her hands.

"Do you know Mohan?"

"Telusu. We studied in same college."

"Oh that is good. You are not completely a stranger to this family Parthu ma. Your cousin Bhoomi is Shantha's friend. Our Mohan is your friend."

"Yeah!"

Parthavi smiled at her future Mother in Law while Raghu stood beside her and gave her a goofy grin.

"Shall we select you a saree?"

"You haven't selected yet?"

"Without you?"