Chapter 1

The young prince sighed as he took the daily lecture from his brother's. it had been two and a half years and he still heard about his failure from them every day. the only one who hadn't hounded him about his failed assassination attempt on the arendelle loyalty had been benedix. "Seriously, you served in the navy how could you be beaten by two girls." Caden said harshly.

"Alright, thats enough little hansy has a letter. Its from Arendelle and they said it was urgent." Maurice, the oldest of the brothers said, as he handed the enclosed letter to hans.

dear hans,

how have you been? well thats not important, the reason for me contacting you is important however. My sister hasn't been right lately and I can't look after her due to reasons of a personal status. I don't trust you but i have heard your name muttered when she comes home in a state of drunk stupor. A part of me feels she wishes to see you again and so it is with the deepest regret that i ask you to return to arendelle and keep an eye on her.

yours truly,

princess anna of arendelle

He reread the note a couple of times, and shook his head. no this couldn't be right anna was asking him to come back and babysit elsa. he sighed feeling doubt creeping as he was awestuck. "your ship leaves in one hour, might wanna get a move on." his father's gruff voice called from the hall. he scrambled to go pack his things, knowing better than to cross his father when he said something.

He stood on deck, enjoying the sea breeze of late summer. They were pulling into the port at arendelle and he was shocked to see that no guards were waiting when he arrived. He stepped off the ship and began to walk into the small town carrying a cloth sack with his garmets.the land hadn't changed to much from what he remembered it to be but it was still strange to behold the land once again. he walked towards the castle, and was stopped by a guard who eyed him "who are you and what do you need.?" the man asked caustiously trying to remember where he had seen this man before. "the princess sent for me, requested that i come immediatly. i am prince hans of the southern isles" hans sighed as the guard rose his weapon.

"ok, ok i guess i should have seen that coming." he grumbled to himself as he sat in the dungeon. He remembered this cell the same one he had locked elsa in after bringing her down from the mountain. he heard stumbling outside the cell and someone fumbling with the door. as it slowly creaked open he laughed, seeing the long blonde hair of the queen. she let out a shocked gasp, "so i guess the guards were telling the truth, what are you doing here?" she inquired. "nice to see you again to ice queen, well im here because your sister told me that you needed company and i fit the bill." he said with the utmost non chalance. "could you please let me go, i promise i wont try to kill you again?" he added quickly. she approached slowly as she knelt and undid his bindings feeling a slight bit of unease at the concept of him being free."first, you will be watched 24/7 second, dont call me ice queen." Hans rubbed his wrists and smiled, "your kindness is appreciated, but your hospatality is needs work." he kissed the hand that has lingered at the lock just a little to long. "as of this day im your servant, my queen." he said mockingly. he saw a small hint of red tinge her cheeks at the comment. "how about a game of chess." he said.